Marni SS 2012 - backstage report
The backstage at the Marni show is so uncomfortable that even makeup artists hurt each other all the time. Photographers hardly ever enter the makeup area. They generally behave very decently here: they call their colleagues by their first names and apologize all the time. Girls make arrows of brick color and comb their hair. The main source of inspiration is the 60s, which will be easy to guess at the show itself.
Missoni SS 2012 - backstage report
The show's main makeup artist, Lucia Pieroni, insisted that Missoni's makeup be done outdoors. The Dolce & Gabbana show, preceding Missoni, ends 20 minutes before the official start of the latter. There are twelve models that should be on time from him to Missoni, so everyone is in a big panic. Members of the Missoni family go one by one and check how the preparations for the show are going - they do not criticize anyone, they only smile. The makeup this time is very natural, with a slight shine on the cheekbones. Lucia Pieroni, describing it in three words, said: "Sexy, sweaty, flaming". The nails are painted with varnishes with a metallic sheen.
- Milan Fashion Week SS 2012: Day 5
- Milan Fashion Week SS 2012: Day 4
- Milan Fashion Week: Street Style, Day 4
- Milan Fashion Week: Street Style, Day 3
- Prada SS 2012: Woman and car
- Alberta Ferretti: Backstage and SS 2012 show
- Milan Fashion Week: Backstage Report by Max Mara and Moschino
- Milan Fashion Week: Versace SS 2012 Show
- Milan Fashion Week: First Three Days
The editors would like to thank M.A.C Cosmetics for their help in preparing the material.
Stream sponsor Fan di fendi invites readers to take part in the competition.
Answer three questions about the history of the house Fendi - the first 10 correct answers will receive Fan di Fendi toilet water.
- What is the name of the famous logo creator? Fendi - double letters F.
- What is the name of the most famous bag Fendiwho brought fame to its creator, Silvia Venturini Fendi?
- Which building was opened in Rome in 2005 in honor of the 80th anniversary of the house Fendi?
Send your answers to [email protected] with the subject “Milan Fashion Week».