Who To Subscribe To: Sustainable Marcia Dresses

Style 2023
Who To Subscribe To: Sustainable Marcia Dresses
Who To Subscribe To: Sustainable Marcia Dresses
Video: Who To Subscribe To: Sustainable Marcia Dresses
Video: I Spent $1,000 on Christy Dawn Dresses | A Feminine, Sustainable Lookbook 💃🏾 2023, February
Anonim

CONTINUE TO SHARE about decent social media accounts through which the whole world can be viewed.

Marcia is a young brand originally from France, created by designer Emma Reino in 2018. The brand positions itself as “100% sustainable”: 80% of the garments are made from eco-friendly Econyl - recycled nylon sourced from fishing nets and plastics sourced from sea waters. The remaining 20% ​​is OEKO-TEX certified materials obtained from upcycling (or recycling) past collections. Marcia's first product was a simple dress with kimono-style sleeves and cutouts on the sides - today the brand's collection has grown to all sorts of styles (including evening options adorned with Swarovski crystals), as well as swimsuits, skirts and tops.

If you are wondering how to wear this, Reino suggests combining Marcia dresses with pants, bicycles, or simply wearing them without underwear. “You will be impressed by the number of women writing to me how exciting it is for them to walk down the street, hop in a taxi and go to parties without underwear. We are on the verge of becoming a whole community,”Reino tells Vogue.

Popular by topic