What is caffeine-sodium benzoate, effect on the body, price. Indications and contraindications. Instructions for use, use during training and weight loss. Real reviews.
When there is absolutely no strength left to continue the struggle with absent-mindedness, fatigue or unwillingness to take up work, only one thing comes to mind - caffeine. It is this substance that has a unique ability in just a couple of minutes to regain strength, invigorate, and cheer up. However, few people think that caffeine sodium benzoate is a rather dangerous remedy, especially for a weakened and depleted body. This medication must be taken correctly using specific dosages. Only if this condition is met, you can improve your own well-being, and not harm your health.
What is Caffeine Sodium Benzoate?
In the photo caffeine-sodium benzoate
Caffeine is a chemical that acts as a major irritant to the nervous system. It is a xanthine derivative with pronounced psychostimulating qualities. After entering the lymph flow, it has a mild irritation of the nerve receptors. It is thanks to this that the quality of the brain's work improves: absent-mindedness, apathy, a feeling of weakness are eliminated, and efficiency is increased.
The tonic effect will be noticeable only if the drug is taken in the correct dosage. When the drug is abused, the nervous system is suppressed.
Caffeine-sodium benzoate is available in pills and ampoules. The action of the drug is aimed at the physiological enhancement of processes, which provokes the activation of positive reflexes. After the remedy is taken, labor productivity increases, fatigue decreases. However, all these phenomena directly depend on the dose taken. That is why it is necessary to use caffeine-benzoate strictly according to a certain scheme and avoid overdose. Otherwise, depletion of nerve cells may occur, as a result of which the person's condition deteriorates sharply.
Caffeine has a direct effect on the cardiovascular system. That is why its constant intake leads to a violation of the level of blood pressure. When the pressure is normal, the agent can only increase it slightly, which remains completely unnoticed. When hypotension is diagnosed after taking the drug, the pressure level rises to the established norm.
Caffeine, to a certain extent, affects the synthesis of gastric juice, leads to an increase in its volume, increases daily urine output, and platelet aggregation may be inhibited.
Caffeine sodium benzoate can have the following effects on the body:
- concentration of attention increases;
- takes a direct part in the process of calcium metabolism;
- lipid breakdown increases, therefore, the process of losing weight is accelerated;
- the work of muscle tissue is stimulated;
- promotes the release of adrenaline into the blood;
- eliminates apathy and improves mood.
You can buy caffeine sodium benzoate at almost any pharmacy. The drug is also found in online pharmacies. A prescription from a doctor is not required to purchase the drug.
The average price of caffeine-sodium benzoate (1 pack) is about 80 rubles
Indications for the use of sodium caffeine benzoate
Caffeine-sodium benzoate is widely used for weight loss purposes. It is an effective fat burning and psychostimulating agent.
According to the official instructions, sodium caffeine benzoate is used when it is necessary to correct conditions such as:
- Diseases leading to a decrease in the activity of the central nervous system.
- Headache associated with vascular pathologies of the brain.
- Vascular spasm is another indication for the use of sodium caffeine benzoate.
- Decreased nervous function resulting from intoxication.
- Decreased working capacity.
- Intense sleepiness.
Read also about the use of shilajit for weight loss at home.
Contraindications and side effects of sodium caffeine benzoate
This drug is considered relatively harmless, so no prescription is required from a doctor to purchase caffeine sodium benzoate. However, it is strictly forbidden to start taking caffeine on your own without first consulting your doctor.
The fact is that this drug has a fairly wide list of contraindications and restrictions, including the likelihood of a negative side effect of sodium caffeine benzoate. Only a consultation with a specialist will allow you to exclude or confirm the presence of strict contraindications.
It is forbidden to take caffeine-sodium benzoate under the following conditions:
- A mental disorder with a different etiology, for example, neurosis, hyperexcitability, anxiety, etc.
- Intolerance to individual components that make up the drug, including an allergic reaction to caffeine.
- Organic pathologies of the cardiovascular system, which include a heart attack, acute heart failure.
- Age under 12 and over 60.
- Osteoarthritis is another contraindication of sodium caffeine benzoate.
- Sleep problems, insomnia.
- Varicose veins of the lower extremities.
- Inflammatory processes in the ECT (enterocolitis, gastritis).
- Rapid heart rate, whatever the reason.
- Drinking large amounts of energy drinks.
- Oral contraceptive use.
- Breastfeeding and gestation period.
If you follow the instructions for the use of sodium caffeine-benzoate, there is no hypersensitivity to the drug, then there are no negative consequences and complications. However, in some cases, in case of violation of the drug intake, various negative reactions may develop:
- From the side of the central nervous system - insomnia, excitability, exacerbation of general reflexes, anxiety, headache, nervous tics, convulsions, dizziness, trembling. In case of abrupt withdrawal of the drug, drowsiness, inhibition of nervous reactions, depression appear.
- From the vascular system and heart - tachycardia, chest pressure, rapid heartbeat, arrhythmia symptoms, hypertensive crisis.
- From the gastrointestinal tract - vomiting, severe nausea, diarrhea, exacerbation of peptic ulcer disease, gastritis.
- From the urinary system - the urge to urinate becomes more frequent, the excretion of sodium or calcium by the kidneys, which has not yet been processed, increases.
- On the part of the immune function - anaphylactic reaction, bronchospasm, urticaria, Quincke's edema, skin rashes, Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- Other complications - the development of drug dependence, nasal congestion, an increase or decrease in glucose levels, an increase in the concentration of uric acid.
If more than 1 g of caffeine is taken per day, a whole complex of signs may appear that indicate an overdose of caffeine-sodium benzoate.
Be sure to pay attention to the following signs:
- noise in ears;
- confused consciousness;
- tremor of the whole body;
- vomiting (blood impurities may be present in the vomit);
- disorder of the motor center;
- increased urination;
- twitching of muscles of any group;
- increase or decrease in pain sensitivity.
If this condition develops, you must immediately seek help from the hospital. All treatment is reduced to certain activities:
- maintaining ventilation of the lungs;
- to eliminate dehydration, salts and liquid are injected intravenously;
- with the development of seizures, phenobarbital and diazepam are administered;
- the intake of sorbents is prescribed;
- gastric lavage is performed.
See also stevia contraindications for losing weight.
Instructions for the use of sodium caffeine benzoate
The manufacturers of the product recommend taking it strictly according to the instructions and not allowing an overdose. Taking caffeine-sodium benzoate tablets does not depend on the meal, but preferably no later than 18.00. The fact is that in the evening, caffeine can disrupt sleep.
Note! You can take caffeine tablets only after 12 years.
Only a doctor, taking into account the general state of human health, can prescribe the duration of treatment and the optimal dosage of caffeine:
- For adults, the average daily intake is about 100-200 ml 3 times a day.
- For children - 100 ml 2-3 times a day.
- A single maximum dose of tablets cannot exceed 500 ml, the daily limit dose is 1 g (for children - 500 ml).
In all other cases, you can use the following scheme for taking the drug in tablets:
- To maintain efficiency and vigor, it is recommended to apply 2-3 doses. Each dose of caffeine sodium benzoate is 50-100 mg.
- To get rid of a severe headache or migraine, which can be the result of overwork, it is recommended to take 75-100 ml of caffeine 3 times a day for 3 days.
- To normalize low blood pressure for both adults and children over the age of 12, it is enough to take 100 ml of the drug 3 times a day.
When using caffeine sodium benzoate, you should adhere to the following recommendations:
- It is worth minimizing the consumption of alcoholic beverages, tea and coffee. Otherwise, palpitations may bother you, hand tremors appear, and a rapid depletion of the nervous system begins.
- If you use caffeine sodium benzoate for too long, you are likely to develop serious psychological dependence. It is necessary to gradually stop taking the drug, otherwise with a sharp refusal, suppression of nerve signals may occur, which will lead to apathy, drowsiness and the development of a depressive state.
- The drug in the form of tablets includes lactose. That is why, if you are lactose intolerant, it is better to opt for caffeine-sodium benzoate in the form of a solution.
- The drug can cause great harm during pregnancy. The fact is that as a result of irritation of the central nervous system, a number of serious complications can appear that can lead to the risk of termination of pregnancy.
- Caffeine has a direct effect on the nervous system. That is why, during the course, it is recommended to give up driving not only a car, but also other complex mechanisms.
- In the presence of erosion of the stomach and ulcers, taking caffeine can provoke an exacerbation of these diseases.
- As a result of the intake of caffeine, there is an increase in the indices of certain acids in the urine. This can lead to a false diagnosis of pheochromocytoma or neuroblastoma.
See also the instructions for using Orlistat for weight loss.
The use of caffeine-sodium benzoate for weight loss
The instructions for the drug do not indicate that it can be used to reduce body weight. But the agent has the property of activating metabolic processes, which contributes to the breakdown of lipids. This effect of caffeine-sodium benzoate is observed due to the fact that a person has a charge of energy, and efficiency increases.
In order to release energy, caffeine starts the process of burning fat in the body's reserves. Thus, the process of losing weight begins. But to get a visible result, you need to take caffeine pills for a long time. However, this approach can negatively affect not only the nervous system, but also the general state of health.
Using caffeine sodium benzoate in solution is safer and more effective. In this case, it is required to apply the drug directly to areas where there are subcutaneous fat deposits. This approach allows you to exclude the systemic effect on the body and it turns out to be an exclusively local fat burning effect.
The caffeine-sodium benzoate slimming capsules are used as follows:
- blue clay is diluted in a small amount of water until a thick creamy paste is formed;
- 1 ampoule of caffeine is introduced and the composition mixes well;
- the finished product is applied directly to places where there are lipid deposits;
- then the body must be wrapped in a layer of cling film;
- after 40 minutes, you need to take a shower and rinse off the remnants of the product.
You can also use another composition with caffeine-sodium benzoate for weight loss:
- fucus algae are soaked in water (30 g);
- after 2 hours, 1 ampoule of caffeine, a little starch is added to the algae;
- the composition mixes well;
- the finished mixture is applied to problem areas;
- the body is wrapped in cling film;
- after 40 minutes, the remnants of the product are washed off.
Workout and caffeine-sodium benzoate
Caffeine improves endurance, which is why it is so popular among professional athletes. An experiment was conducted that confirmed that athletes who took caffeine could run much more than those who did not use caffeine as an additional stimulant. Also, caffeine can significantly extend the duration of training on the simulators. This allows you to increase both the physical endurance of the body and the pace of training.
But this is far from all the benefits of caffeine, since the drug contributes to a more productive carbohydrate nutrition of the body. Consequently, the strength of the large muscles also increases during strength training.
In the case of taking caffeine-sodium benzoate in sports before exercise, the amount of fat burned increases by about 30%. This is very beneficial for athletes who are training to lose weight. More active burning of calories begins, the synthesis of endorphins is accelerated. It is caffeine that contributes to this.
It is very important for the purpose of losing weight to take caffeine immediately before starting a workout. Doctors and nutritionists recommend taking caffeine, which is part of complex supplements made specifically for athletes.
Real Reviews of Caffeine Sodium Benzoate
Caffeine can be an indispensable aid in the fight against excess weight. But to get a beautiful and slender figure without harming your own body is possible only if the correct dosage is observed, as evidenced by numerous reviews about sodium caffeine benzoate.
Marina, 24 years old
Over the winter, I gained an extra 5 kg, and in the spring it was time to translate them into muscle mass. I took caffeine for 3 months before each workout. The result pleased me pleasantly: the figure is slim and fit, all the excess fat has dissolved. But without caffeine in the gym, you would have to work out twice as much to get the same result. Caffeine helped me convert all the fat I gained into firm abs and buttocks. However, I do not recommend overusing pills, otherwise you can quickly fizzle out and you will have to forget about training for a long time.
Maxim, 30 years old
This drug was advised to me by a friend. Caffeine really helped to gain energy and strength. Training in the gym has become much more productive. This approach made it possible to lose weight faster and find the standard of the figure, which I had been striving for for a long time.
Angelina, 28 years old
I used green algae in combination with caffeine to wrap the belly. I was really pleased with the end result: the abdomen decreased in volume, postpartum stretch marks became almost invisible. For young moms who want to bring their figure back to normal, I advise caffeine for external use.
What is caffeine sodium benzoate used for - look at the video: