Find out 7 types of healthy flour for your body and what flour is strictly forbidden to use daily in your diet. If you are sure that flour products are contraindicated for losing weight and, in general, are not compatible with a healthy diet, then you are greatly mistaken. This is one of the most common stereotypes inspired by various print and electronic media. First, ask yourself what you know about the benefits and dangers of flour for the athlete's body.
The answer to this depends on the raw materials used to manufacture the product. Some types of flour can be found on the market today that can do more good than harm to the body. In addition, it should be remembered that almost any product can be useful if used wisely. Today we will tell you about the benefits and dangers of flour for the athlete's body, obtained from various raw materials.
The most harmful flour for the athlete's body
Only white wheat flour is harmful to the body. This is a completely refined product that does not possess any valuable properties. When it comes to the benefits and dangers of flour for the athlete's body, negative reviews are heard only about this product. One of the reasons for this is the high amount of gluten, which can cause the development of some ailments.
You must remember that the whiter the wheat flour, the more harmful it is to the body. During the production of the product, no nutrients remain in it, except for starch. Do not forget that some manufacturers even use chemical compounds to bleach flour and at the same time increase its shelf life. You can replace this product with healthy varieties of flour, which will be discussed below.
Useful flours for athletes
This type of flour is obtained from oat grains, which are pre-fried, then dried, peeled and pounded. Due to the peculiarities of the technological process for the production of this type of flour. The product contains a large amount of trace elements. Since the glycemic index of oats is not high, bearberry flour can rightfully be considered a dietary product. With a low calorie content, it is able to quickly saturate.
Let's not forget about one more feature of oatmeal - suppression of the desire to eat sweets. This type of flour contains plant protein compounds, polyunsaturated fatty acids, fiber, B vitamins, lecithin and antioxidants. As a result, we can talk about the following positive properties of the product:
- Normalizes the balance of lipoprotein compounds.
- Increases the efficiency of the body's defense mechanisms.
- Eliminates insomnia and depression.
- It has a positive effect on the work of the hormonal system.
- Slows down the formation of blood clots.
- Improves the quality and structure of the skin.
This is a natural product that is perfectly absorbed by the body, and it is impossible to abuse dishes made from it.
The product is obtained from semi-wild wheat varieties. The grains of this plant are highly fragile and are a source of large amounts of nutrients. Spelled, also sometimes called spelled, contains the maximum amount of protein compounds of all plants. Due to the presence of a large amount of fiber in the product, spelled flour has a positive effect on the functioning of the digestive and immune systems.
In stores, you can often find products made from this type of flour. Since the nutritive elements of spelled flour are absorbed by the body in a short time, this increases its value. If you regularly consume products made from spelled, the following positive effects can be obtained:
- The concentration of glucose in the blood is normalized.
- The immune system improves.
- The risk of developing oncological and infectious diseases is reduced.
- The work of the whole organism as a whole improves.
The only contraindication to the use of spelled is the individual intolerance to this product.
It is quite obvious that the product is made from buckwheat. This ecological plant and all the products obtained from it are extremely beneficial for the body. This is due to the fact that buckwheat is capable of independently fighting weeds and does not require the use of various chemical compounds, for example, pesticides, for its cultivation. As a result, buckwheat flour is a powerful source of many nutrients.
The product can be useful during the period of weight loss, in a short time it removes toxins from the body, and also improves your well-being. Let's note the main positive properties of buckwheat flour:
- Blood circulation is normalized.
- The efficiency of the body's defense mechanisms increases.
- The functioning of the thyroid gland is stabilized.
- The concentration of glucose in the blood is normalized.
- The processes of renewal of the cellular structures of the skin are accelerated.
- Energy storage of cells increases.
- The work of the digestive system is normalized.
- The risks of developing rheumatism and arthritis are reduced.
Buckwheat flour should be included in the diet of expectant mothers, as it is a strong source of folic acid. The consumption of dishes from this product can be harmful only in case of exacerbation of chronic ailments of the digestive system.
The product is made from ripe oat grains. This type of flour is an excellent source of vitamins PP, B and E. Also, the product contains a rather rare mineral, silicon, which has a positive effect on metabolic processes. Due to the presence of a large amount of amines in oat flour with a minimum starch content, the product can be safely considered dietary. Let's note the useful properties of oat flour:
- Improves the functioning of the nervous system.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
- Improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Should be included in the diet for liver disease and especially hepatitis.
A few words must be said about the plant fibers contained in flour. They allow you to speed up the processes of disposal of toxins and poisons. Athletes appreciate oatmeal for its high amine content, which helps to gain muscle mass. The only contraindication to eating oatmeal may be individual intolerance.
The product is made from flaxseed after oil extraction. This technology allows you to preserve all the nutrients contained in flaxseed - omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, vitamins B, H, A, E and D. In addition, flaxseed flour is a source of many minerals, for example, sodium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, calcium and magnesium. Flaxseed meals will be very useful:
- For problems with the digestive system.
- With ailments of the kidneys and bladder.
- For problems with the skin and blood vessels.
Useful jelly can be prepared from flaxseed flour. Also, the product can reduce the energy value of various dishes, if used as breading. There are no contraindications to the use of the product, except for the individual intolerance of the body.
This flour is made from yellow corn varieties. The product contains calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, starch, PP and B vitamins. Corn flour can be used to prepare a large number of dishes, for example, muffins, polenta, pancakes, tortillas, hominy, etc. we recommend using them in the following situations:
- Normalization of the balance of lipoprotein compounds.
- Elimination of problems with the work of the stomach.
- Strengthening the heart muscle.
- Slowing down the aging process.
- Fight against anemia.
- In the treatment of hypertension.
- Strengthening tooth enamel.
- In the presence of inflammatory processes in the gallbladder.
However, it is necessary to remember about some contraindications to the use of corn flour. Since pesticides and other chemicals are often used in corn growing, allergic reactions are possible. If a person suffers from a high blood clotting rate, then it is not recommended to use corn flour for him.
Speaking about the benefits and dangers of flour for the athlete's body, one cannot ignore this product. All the types of flour discussed above are known to many people, which cannot be said about Aramant. At the same time, it is an extremely healthy product that contains a lot of nutrients. Aramant began to grow in ancient Russia. This product is actively used today. Perhaps you know the Aramant by the name of Shiritsa. The product is good for athletes and many sports nutrition manufacturers add aramantha flour to various supplements.
Outwardly, aramantha seeds resemble poppy seeds, but have a light color. During the production of flour, the seeds are ground, and at the exit we get a yellowish powder with a peculiar smell. One of the benefits of aramantha flour is the lack of gluten in its composition. Our ancestors often used chickweed flour, adding it to various dishes. Scientists have proven that this product can increase life expectancy. Unfortunately, today aramant is not cultivated on the territory of our state and is supplied from abroad.
Let's note the main useful elements of the product:
- Amino acid compounds - the product is a powerful source of lysine and contains other amines. This has a positive effect on the work of the heart muscle, the hematopoietic system, normalizes the processes of enzyme synthesis and normalizes the hormonal background.
- Lysine is a unique substance with many positive properties. For example, it speeds up the absorption of calcium, which is about twice as much in aramanth flour as in milk.
- Squalene - Scientists have found that this substance can slow down the aging process.
If we talk about the positive properties of the product as a whole, then there are a lot of them:
- Accelerates the processes of utilization of toxins and toxins.
- Recommended for use by diabetics.
- Improves the condition of blood vessels.
- Stabilizes the blood pressure indicator.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Accelerates wound healing processes.
- Allows you to fight the ailments of the female genitourinary system.
- It has a positive effect on the functioning of the digestive system.
- Used for anemia.
- Useful for skin problems.
You can talk about the benefits and dangers of flour for an athlete's body for a long time, but you probably already understood that wheat flour is the most harmful. At the same time, there are healthy products that you can safely use and not worry about your health.