How to make a delicious and healthy soup? A selection of simple recipes for the first one for every day: TOP-7 soups. Cooking features and video recipes.
Everyday soups are healthy food, mostly liquid. Everyone knows about the benefits of the first courses, which are recommended to be eaten daily to maintain the health of the gastrointestinal tract and to saturate the whole body with useful substances.
Features of making soups for every day
Despite the fact that the soup is quite easy to prepare, not everyone will be able to prepare it perfectly. Whatever it is - cold, hot, thick, rich or light vegetable, there are some general tips on how to make the dish most delicious.
Adhere to the following guidelines
- For transparency of the broth, you need to bring it to a boil, then reduce the temperature to below average and cook over this heat until tender. You can also use an ice cube for this purpose by throwing it into the boiling broth.
- Do not boil broth if dairy or fermented milk products are added to it, such as milk, cream, sour cream, cheese. Add them last.
- Vegetables are always dipped into an already boiling broth - this way they will retain the maximum taste and benefit.
- You can use pre-cooked frozen vegetables or a commercially available frozen mixture to make a quick soup for every day.
- The recipe for every day chicken soup should not imply the addition of onions, celery, as well as bright aromatic spices, because they can drown out the natural taste of chicken broth.
- To make the borscht have a rich shade, add half a glass of beetroot juice at the end of cooking. Also, lemon juice will improve the taste and color of the food.
- Stir the soup gently with a wooden spatula so as not to disturb the integrity of the vegetables.
- The main rule is that you must not overcook the dish. When the last ingredients are thrown in, and the broth becomes thick, you need to set the minimum fire.
- The bay leaf should be thrown into the soup shortly before the end of cooking. It is also recommended to remove it after cooking.
- When the dish is completely cooked, remove it from the stove and let it stand with the lid closed for about half an hour.
- To keep your homemade soup for every day longer, you should not leave metal utensils, such as a ladle and a spoon, in the pan, which trigger oxidative processes. And don't put greens directly into the pot.
- To make the soup less salty, you can use a trick: put a whole peeled raw potato in it and cook for 10 minutes, then take it out. You can also dilute it with boiling water or other liquid.
TOP 7 soups for every day
One of the clear advantages of soups is that they can be made from almost any ingredient. There are many varieties of first courses: fish, meat, dairy, vegetables, chicken, cereals, seafood and canned food - everyone can find a recipe to their liking. The selection below offers a choice of 7 soup recipes for every day.
Chicken everyday soup
Chicken soup is one of the most popular first courses. He is loved for its low calorie content, taste, high content of proteins and other nutrients. The following is a recipe for a delicious every day chicken soup with broccoli and rice - the best option for an everyday meal.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 21 kcal.
- Servings - 6
- Cooking time - 40 minutes
- Chicken breast - 300 g
- Rice - 2/3 cup
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Broccoli - 300 g
- Salt to taste
- Bay leaf - 2 pcs.
Step-by-step cooking of chicken soup for every day:
- Rinse the chicken breast and cut into slices.
- Peel the carrots, grate on a coarse grater.
- Remove the husk from the onion and chop into small cubes.
- Divide the cabbage into inflorescences.
- Boil water, add salt and put meat in it. Cook for about 15 minutes.
- At this time, prepare a non-stick frying pan, fry the onions on it with a little water, then add the carrots, also simmer under the lid. Then - put aside the food.
- Place well-washed rice and broccoli in a saucepan. Boil for about 10 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Throw in the fry and bay leaf. Reduce heat to minimum and simmer the contents of the dishes for 5 minutes under the lid.
- Catch and discard the laurel leaf, remove the container from the heat.
- Everyday chicken soup is ready! Bon Appetit!
Advice! For more benefits, you can use brown rice instead of white.
Everyday soup with meat
Hearty soup for every day with meat is perfect as a full-fledged dinner or lunch. In this recipe, the classic rich borscht made with pork and beef will serve as a high-calorie "first".
- Pork - 400 g
- Beef - 400 g
- Potatoes - 400 g
- Carrots - 100 g
- Onion-turnip - 1 pc.
- Cabbage - 200 g
- Beets - 300 g
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Tomato paste - 100 g
- Vegetable oil - 50 ml
- Laurel leaf - 2 pcs.
- Water - 4 l
- Salt to taste
- Sour cream - to taste
Step-by-step preparation of soup for every day with meat:
- Rinse the meat, put in cold salted water poured into a saucepan, heat on the stove and boil for an hour and a half.
- Wash and peel all vegetables. Dice the onion.
- Chop the cabbage thinly, then chop the strips in half so that they are not too long.
- Grate carrots and beets.
- Chop the potatoes with any convenient cube.
- Remove the meat from the pan, cool slightly and remove from the bone.
- Throw in the cabbage to boil. After 15 minutes add the potatoes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan, lightly fry the onion, add carrots and beets to it. Put out everything until tender. Finally, add tomato paste and 20 ml lemon juice.
- When the potatoes are ready, add the frying, pieces of meat, reduce the heat, throw in the laurel leaf and darken the contents of the container for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the finished dish from the heat and let it stand for half an hour.
- We serve delicious soup for every day with sour cream and chopped herbs.
Lean soup for every day
Soups for every day without meat, contrary to all beliefs, can be quite tasty. The following is a recipe for a very light and healthy dietary meal. This is a real find for those who want to eat right, getting the most of the benefits and vitamins from food, while enjoying the taste.
- Celery root - 100 g
- Onions - 3 pcs.
- Carrots - 3 pcs.
- Tomato - 3 pcs.
- Bulgarian pepper - 0, 5 pcs.
- Tomato juice - 1 l
- Salt, spices - to taste
Step-by-step preparation of lean soup for every day:
- Wash and peel all vegetables.
- Grate carrots on a coarse grater.
- Cut the onion into half rings.
- Cut the celery root and pepper into thin strips.
- Divide the tomatoes into small slices.
- Pour the tomato juice into a saucepan and boil all the ingredients in it for 10 minutes over medium heat. After that, reduce the temperature and boil the soup for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the hotplate and wait another 10 minutes before testing.
- Lean soup for every day is ready! Bon Appetit!
Important! The consistency of the dish can be changed with water. If you take tomato juice with salt, then salt it gently. Finely chopped greens will be an ideal party for this dish.
Milk soup for every day
If there is no time to cook a difficult first, then you can always make a quick soup for every day with milk and noodles. This recipe is especially useful for families with a child, because it is great for baby food.
- Milk - 0.5 l
- Water - 100 ml
- Vermicelli - 75 g
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons
- Salt - 0.5 tsp
Step by step preparation of milk soup for every day:
- Mix water and milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add sugar and salt.
- Reduce the gas, add the noodles and cook until tender. It will take no more than 10 minutes. Make sure that the vermicelli does not stick or burn.
- Pour hot soup into bowls. Add a lump of butter and serve.
Cheese soup with mushrooms every day
Recipes for delicious soups for every day don't have to contain meat. You can always prepare such a fragrant, mouth-watering and hearty soup with champignons and melted cheese to diversify your daily menu.
- Water - 2 l
- Processed cheese - 150 g
- Fresh champignons - 150 g
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil, salt - to taste
Step-by-step preparation of cheese soup with mushrooms for every day:
- Wash the mushrooms well, cut each specimen into 2 parts.
- Boil salted water in a saucepan and add mushrooms. When they are cooked, we filter the broth. Cool the mushrooms and cut them into plates.
- Wash the potatoes, peel them, and do the same with the other remaining vegetables. Cut into cubes.
- Coarsely grate the carrots, finely chop the onion.
- Throw potatoes into a saucepan and cook over medium heat while frying.
- Pour sunflower oil into a thick-walled dish, heat it up, spread the onion. Saute for about a minute, then add mushrooms and carrots. Fry everything until tender. When the vegetables are ready, add them to the pot.
- Grind the cheese and add to the total mass. Boil for about 5 minutes over low heat.
- Pour into bowls, decorate with dill and sour cream.
- Thick, appetizing and simple soup for every day is ready!
Fish soup for every day
The best quick fish soup comes from canned food, of course. It can be prepared from absolutely any fish to your taste, be it salmon, trout, tuna, saury or sprats. In the step-by-step recipe for every day soup presented below, the main ingredient is saury in its own juice, since it contains fewer calories than canned with butter.
- Bank of saury or mackerel - 1 pc.
- Rice - 3 tablespoons
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- Bay leaf - 1 pc.
- Peppercorns - 3 pcs.
- Salt, sunflower oil - to taste
- Greens, sour cream - to taste
Step-by-step preparation of fish soup for every day:
- Boil water in a saucepan, lightly salt it. Toss in a laurel leaf, one peeled, washed onion, and black pepper. After 5 minutes, catch it.
- Put the peeled, cut potatoes into small cubes into the water. Send the washed rice after 5 minutes.
- Chop the onion and carrot, transfer to a greased frying pan, fry until tender. Make sure that the onions do not burn, otherwise it will spoil the taste of the final dish.
- When the contents of the pot are ready, add the vegetables there.
- Open the canned food, mash them well, remove the bones, pour the whole mass into the soup.
- Simmer everything over low heat for about 5 minutes, then transfer the dishes to the board.
- Season the dish with sour cream and herbs, garnish with a slice of lemon if desired, serve.
Cold soup for every day
Ideal for a summer liquid dish when you want something refreshing, light and tasty. Everyone knows about such options for cold soups as okroshka, gazpacho, beetroot and others, which perfectly quench thirst, while nourishing the body. Below is a simple recipe for a cold vitamin soup made from vegetables in an interesting presentation. It will take a minimum of effort and food to prepare it.
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs.
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Olive oil - 2 tsp
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Salt, hot and black pepper powder - a pinch
Step by step preparation of cold soup for every day:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Pour a spoonful of water into a baking dish. Place the washed peppers and tomatoes.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Get ready-made vegetables, peel from the stalk, seeds, peel.
- Pass the garlic through a garlic press, add to vegetables along with spices and oil.
- Puree everything with a blender.
- Serve chilled, garnished with herbs and cream to taste.