What to cook for the main women's holiday on March 8? TOP 5 delicious recipes with photos for a festive dinner at home. Video recipes.
It's no secret that all women are waiting for the spring holiday - March 8th. On this day, flower stalls bloom with all bright colors, women put on beautiful dresses and make hair. And men on this day have to clean the house, make purchases, present gifts and prepare delicious dishes on March 8th. Do you want to surprise your beloved woman? Prepare not only delicious, but also beautiful dishes in the symbolism of the holiday. This material offers TOP-5 recipes for dishes that any man can handle.
Glade with snowdrops salad
An original salad with dried apricots and ham, decorated in the form of a spring meadow with snowdrops, will be a wonderful decoration of the festive table on Women's Day.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 289 kcal.
- Servings - 6
- Cooking time - 45 minutes
- Potatoes - 4 pcs.
- Ham - 200 g
- Small red and white onions - for salad dressing
- Dried apricots - 200 g
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Canned corn - 1 can
- Salt to taste
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise - for dressing
- Green onions - bunch
Cooking "Glade with Snowdrops" salad:
- Wash the potatoes and carrots, boil in a peel and cool. Then peel and cut into small cubes.
- Boil eggs hard-boiled, cool and peel. Separate the whites from the yolks. Finely chop the yolks and grate the whites on a medium grater.
- Put the corn in a colander, and leave to drain all the liquid.
- Peel the onion, wash, dry and divide into two parts. Leave one for decoration, and finely chop the other.
- Wash dried apricots, cover with hot water for 10 minutes, dry and cut into small cubes.
- Cut the ham into small 1 cm cubes.
- Combine all products (except proteins), salt, season with mayonnaise and mix.
- Put the resulting mixture in a salad bowl, sprinkle with proteins on top, and chopped green onions around the edge.
- Cut flowers from red and white small onions, put them on toothpicks and hide them in the feathers of green onions. Decorate the salad with snowdrops.
"Bouquet" snack cake
A beautiful and delicious snack cake for the 8 March holiday. From the cooking process and the result obtained, complete delight. All guests will be surprised by the chic and unusual dish.
- Puff pastry cakes - 3 pcs.
- Curd cheese - 150 g
- Sweet pepper - 1 pc.
- Greens - a bunch
- Mayonnaise - for dressing
- Smoked chicken fillet - 2 pcs.
- Fresh cucumbers - 2 pcs.
- Pickled cucumbers - 2 pcs.
- Hard cheese - 150 g
- Raw smoked sausage - 150 g
- Ham - 150 g
- Cherry tomatoes - 10 pcs.
- Green onions - 2 bunches
Cooking the Bouquet snack cake:
- Cover a deep container 9 cm high and 19 cm in diameter with cling film.
- Using the templates, cut out the puff cakes in a round shape to the size of the container: bottom, middle and top. Grease each cake on both sides with mayonnaise.
- Put the first crust on the bottom of the prepared cup, and place the filling on it in an even layer. For the filling, stir together the curd cheese with mayonnaise and finely chopped peppers.
- Place the second crust on top and evenly spread the filling of finely chopped chicken fillet, one bunch of onions, mayonnaise and cucumbers (fresh and pickled).
- Place the third crust and lightly brush it with mayonnaise.
- Cover the bowl with the snack with a foil, set the oppression on top and send it to the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Turn the cake over onto a plate, remove the cling film and brush with mayonnaise mixed with curd cheese.
- Next, decorate the appetizer. To do this, cut the sausage, ham and cheese into thin circles, overlap each other by 5-7 circles, roll into roses and fix with toothpicks crosswise.
- Alternating roses, spread them tightly over the entire surface of the salad, and place tomatoes and herbs between them. For the bouquet, add stalks of green onions tied with a ribbon.
Number 8 cookies
Prepare for International Women's Day for your beloved mothers, grandmothers and sisters beautiful and delicious cookies in the form of the number 8 from the classic shortcrust pastry and M & Ms dragees. Such an edible present on March 8 will be a pleasant and sincere surprise.
- Butter - 100 g
- Sugar - 100 g
- Vanillin - a pinch
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Flour - 250 g
- M & M's candies - 100 g
Cookies as number 8:
- Put soft butter and sugar in a bowl and stir with a fork to make a smooth, smooth cream.
- Add vanillin, break eggs and stir in butter and egg cream with a fork.
- Add the sifted flour to the food and knead the elastic dough.
- Collect it in a ball, wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Remove the dough and roll it out between two sheets of parchment.
- Using two round shapes of different diameters, cut out eights from the rolled dough.
- With the third smallest round shape in eights, make notches.
- Remove the dough scraps and place the cookies along with the parchment on a baking sheet.
- Decorate the cookies with multi-colored M & Ms dragees and send them to bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
Cake "Number 8"
An unusual cake in the shape of the number 8 is not difficult to prepare. You can cook your favorite cakes and cream, and only take the basis of the design from the recipe. The result is the perfect cake for March 8th.
- Butter - 200 g
- Flour - 450 g
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Sour cream - 50 g per dough, 600 g for cream
- Sugar - 150 g
- Salt - a pinch
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Cream 33% - 200 g
- Powdered sugar - 150-200 g
- For decoration of your choice - small marshmallows, marmalade, marshmallows, candies, sprinkles, macarons
Cooking the cake "Number 8":
- Beat eggs with sugar, add melted (not hot) butter and sour cream and stir.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder, knead the dough and collect it into a lump.
- Make a paper template in the shape of the number 8, about 30 cm long.
- Divide the dough into parts to make 4-5 cakes and roll each into a thin layer.
- Place a stencil on the rolled cake, cut out the dough along its contours and remove the scraps.
- Place the cut cake on a baking sheet and send to bake in a preheated oven to 180 ° C for 5-7 minutes until light golden brown.
- For the cream, whisk the sour cream, powdered sugar and cold cream.
- Assemble the cake, sprinkle the cakes with cream, and decorate.
- Leave the confection to soak in the refrigerator for a day.
Light and fresh vegetable salad disguised as a spectacular "bouquet". Original, romantic, beautiful and useful. Having shown imagination and having decorated such an edible bouquet with your favorite products, this dish will become the best gift for your beloved.
- Peking cabbage - 1 pc.
- Feta cheese - 150 g
- Cherry tomatoes - 5 pcs.
- Croutons - 2 tablespoons
- Onions - to taste
- Mayonnaise - 5 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Green onions - for decoration
- Boiled carrots - 1 pc.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
Cooking salad "Bouquet":
- Wash the Chinese cabbage and disassemble it into leaves. For the dish, you will need 4-5 sheets to decorate the bouquet. Finely chop the rest of the cabbage leaves.
- Cut the feta cheese into cubes.
- Also cut the white bread into cubes and dry in a pan with vegetable oil, slightly salting.
- Cook the carrots in the peel until tender, and the eggs are hard boiled.
- Peel the carrots, then remove the slices in a circle and wrap them in a snail to make a rose.
- Peel the boiled eggs and use a zigzag knife to cut two flowers from the top and bottom, which are cut in half.
- In a bowl, combine Chinese cabbage, halved cherry tomatoes, croutons, chopped onions, feta cheese, salt, mayonnaise and stir. Leave a couple of croutons to garnish the salad.
- Place 2-3 cabbage leaves overlapping each other on a plate, and put the salad on top. Cover the food with 1-2 more Chinese cabbage leaves and tie the bouquet with green onion feathers.
- Decorate the edible bouquet with crackers and lay out the egg and carrot flowers.