How to cook a delicious, yet satisfying and low-calorie first course? A step-by-step recipe with a photo of a dietary soup with meatballs. Secrets of Cooking Meatballs. Video recipe.
In the modern rhythm of life, it is sometimes easier to have a snack on a sandwich than to spend time cooking. But you need to get rid of this habit, and a delicious recipe for a quick dietary soup with meatballs will help in this. Moreover, it is delicious, and it takes about half an hour to cook. With the help of such a dietary soup, you can restore the necessary fluid balance in the body. The dish improves metabolism and stimulates digestion. Therefore, it is very important to cook such a first dish at least once a week without harmful additives.
Meatballs are meatballs that can be as large as a large walnut or as small as a hazelnut. Meatball soup is light and low in calories and therefore recommended by many diets. For example, with gastritis, pancreatitis, peptic ulcer disease. Also, this soup is recommended to be included in the menu of Pierre Ducan's diet. Moreover, such a soup is nutritious, rich in vitamins and microelements. Meatball soup is also included in baby food. Another advantage of this dish is its simple and quick preparation. Therefore, even beginners in the kitchen can cook it.
See also how to make vitamin soup for a carbohydrate-free diet.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 145 kcal.
- Servings - 4-5
- Cooking time - 35 minutes
- Meat or minced meat - 300 g
- Allspice peas - 4 pcs.
- Cauliflower - 0.5 pcs.
- Bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- Dried ground garlic - 1 tsp
- Dried ground green onions - 1 tsp
- Adjika tomato paste - 1 tablespoon
- Greens (any) - bunch
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Tomatoes - 1 pc.
- Dry ground vegetable mixture - 1 tablespoon
Step-by-step preparation of dietary soup with meatballs, recipe with photo:
1. To cook meatballs, you can use ready-made minced meat bought in a store. However, the soup made from such meatballs may not be entirely dietary, and sometimes even unhealthy. To make the dietary soup truly dietary, purchase fresh meat. This can be lean pork or beef tenderloin, chicken breast fillet, lean turkey fillet, etc. Use a meat grinder, food processor or blender to grind it to get minced meat. Add spices, salt, pepper, etc. to the finished minced meat.
2. Then beat the minced meat several times to release the gluten, which will keep the shape of the meatballs well, and they will not fall apart during cooking. To do this, take the minced meat in your hands and forcefully throw it back onto the board. Do this 5-7 times.
3. Form into medium-sized round meatballs.
4. Wash the cauliflower, cut into florets and send to the pan. Peel the carrots, wash, cut into slices and place next to the cabbage. Pour the food with drinking water and place the pot on the stove.
Diet soup with meatballs will be prepared on the basis of vegetable broth. Cabbage is rich in fiber, therefore it will saturate the body well and drown out the feeling of hunger.
5. Add the dry ground vegetable mixture to the saucepan.
6. Bring vegetables to a boil and place meatballs in a saucepan. I draw your attention to the fact that they should be dipped exclusively in boiling water, otherwise the meat will become tough.
7. Then add dried garlic and green onions to the soup.
8. Boil the soup after boiling again for 10 minutes and add the tomato adjika paste.
9. 10 minutes before the end of cooking, season the soup with salt and black pepper, add bay leaves and allspice peas. Wash the tomatoes, cut into slices and also send them to the soup.
10. Boil dietary meatball soup and add chopped herbs 1-2 minutes before cooking.
See also the video recipe on how to make meatball soup.