A step-by-step recipe for baked oatmeal with apples and spices: a list of ingredients and the technology for preparing a healthy breakfast dish. Video recipe.
Baked oatmeal is an easy-to-prepare nutritional dish. It is not only tasty, but also very nutritious. It is especially useful as a breakfast, because in the morning the body needs to get a maximum of vitamins, minerals and the lion's share of energy for a productive day.
Oatmeal is rich in fiber, thanks to which it perfectly cleanses the intestines, normalizes the digestive tract, and also replenishes the supply of phosphorus necessary for energy production. This product goes well with the rest of the ingredients used in this recipe.
Milk softens the taste, enriches the dish with calcium, and apples fortify, replenish the iron supply. Cinnamon as a whole complements the flavor and imparts a magical aroma that induces an appetite. Also, this ingredient invigorates and slightly speeds up the metabolism.
The highlight of this oatmeal is that the dish is baked in the oven. This allows you to preserve the maximum nutritional value and flavor compared to cooking.
Next, we present to your attention a recipe for baked oatmeal with a photo of each stage of preparation.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 100 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 30 minutes
- Oatmeal - 1 tbsp.
- Apples - 2-3 pcs.
- Peeled seeds - 50 g
- Milk - 1, 5 tbsp.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla sugar - 10 g
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Step by step cooking of baked oatmeal with apples and spices
1. First of all, wash the apples, remove the core and cut into medium-sized cubes so that after baking the fruit does not turn into a paste and retain its shape well.
2. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and vanilla sugar.
3. If necessary, sort the oatmeal and add it to the apples together with the seeds.
4. In a separate deep container, mix the milk with the egg.
5. Pour the prepared ingredients with the milk-egg mixture and mix.
6. Cover small baking dishes with baking paper, grease with oil. Fill with the prepared mixture with oatmeal. On top we spread a few slices of apples for decoration, grease them with butter or sour cream.
7. We bake for 25-30 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
8. Cool and place on a plate.
9. Very healthy and tasty baked oatmeal with apples and spices is ready! Before serving, you can garnish it with yogurt, sour cream, fresh berries or jam.
See also the video recipe:
1. Crumble with oatmeal