Chinese meat is a classic Chinese dish. Interesting, tasty and not difficult to prepare. Using these recipes, you will introduce yourself to the real oriental culinary flavor. And he is very spicy and sophisticated.
- Chinese Meat - Secrets and Tips
- Chinese meat with beef and vegetables
- Chinese meat with ginger and milk
- Chinese meat with pork and sweet sauce
- Chinese meat with chicken and tomatoes
- Video recipes
Chinese meat recipe is a visiting card of Chinese cuisine. It is cooked both in the north and in the south of the country from all sorts of meat and poultry. The dish has a sweet-sour taste and a pronounced red tint. Restaurants around the world prepare it according to different recipes. At the same time, the food will always be recognizable. Variability allows a wide range of cookery creativity.
Chinese Meat - Secrets and Tips
We will analyze the technology, learn the tips and subtleties of cooking Chinese meat in sweet and sour sauce. Despite the fact that in different regions of China it is prepared in different ways, the secrets of cooking are the same.
- Choose any type of meat: pork, beef, chicken. There are even similar fish recipes.
- Slice the meat across the grain. This is easier to prepare and tastes more delicate.
- Meat is served warm with boiled rice or cooked in a double boiler.
- A variety of seasonings can be used: ginger root, coriander, garlic, soy sauce, celery, tomato paste.
Chinese meat with beef and vegetables
Do you want to surprise your family and guests? Chinese beef with vegetables is what you need. Spicy and aromatic food in the best traditions of Chinese cuisine.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 98, 8 kcal.
- Servings Per Container - 4-6
- Cooking time - 1 hour
- Beef tenderloin - 600 g
- Onions - 300 g
- Bulgarian pepper - 200 g
- Green beans - 300 g
- Ground black pepper - to taste
- Garlic - 6 cloves (3 in the marinade, 3 for dressing)
- Vegetable oil - 100 g
- Soy sauce - 100 g
- Rice vinegar - 2 tablespoons
- Starch - 100 g
- Salt to taste
- Ground red pepper - to taste
Step by step cooking of Chinese meat with beef and vegetables:
- Cut the meat into cubes about 1 cm wide.
- Combine soy sauce and rice vinegar.
- Add chopped garlic and stir.
- Beef, salt, pepper and marinade. Leave it on for 40 minutes.
- Pepper seeds and cut into strips.
- Chop the onion into large strips.
- Squeeze the garlic through the garlic into a separate bowl, add red pepper, pour in the soy sauce and stir.
- Pour the starch into a plate and roll the marinated beef in it.
- Pour oil into the pan so that it covers the bottom by 1.5 cm and heat it up.
- Fry the meat until golden brown in several passes so that the pieces do not stick together. Place them in a separate bowl.
- Fry the peppers in the same oil. Then put the onion and cook everything together for 2-3 minutes. Place vegetables in a bowl of meat.
- Fry beans for 3 minutes and send to all ingredients.
- Stir, season with spicy soy sauce and stir.
Chinese meat with ginger and milk
A step-by-step recipe for the national traditional Asian cuisine - Chinese meat must be cooked at least once in a lifetime. Fried in milk makes it soft, and the ginger will add an appetizing aroma.
- Beef - 300 g
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs.
- Ginger - 1 pc.
- Red onion - 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Sunflower oil - 20 ml
- Milk - 125 ml
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp l.
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
- Curry - pinch
- Salt - 0.5 tspor to taste
Cooking Chinese meat step by step with ginger and milk:
- Cut the meat pulp into thin strips. Marinate it in butter and soy sauce and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Cut the onion into half rings, the bell pepper - into bars, the ginger root - peel and grate, the garlic - cut into plates.
- Preheat a skillet with oil and fry the meat until golden brown.
- Pour in milk and simmer until completely evaporated.
- Add ginger, onion, garlic, bell pepper and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Season the dish with salt and spices and continue to simmer for half an hour.
Chinese meat with pork and sweet sauce
The caramel sweetness with soy sauce will add a Western flavor to the dish. I propose to cook pork using this recipe, but the beef will also work out well.
- Pork - 500 g
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs.
- Soy sauce - 2 tablespoons
- Oil - for frying
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon
- Salt - 0.5 tsp
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
- Starch - 1 tablespoon
Cooking Chinese meat step by step with pork and sweet sauce:
- Cut the meat into medium cubes, dip in starch, pepper and add soy sauce for 50-60 minutes.
- Cut the onions into half rings, carrots and bell peppers into strips.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry the meat until lightly golden.
- Add onions, carrots and peppers. Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Pour in the rest of the soy sauce in which the meat was soaked and simmer until all the products are cooked.
Chinese meat with chicken and tomatoes
This dish is quite acceptable for a European person. Although here you can adjust the amount of sauce and spices at your discretion.
- Chicken wings - 0.5 kg
- Tomatoes - 6 pcs.
- Celery - 300 g
- Green onions - bunch
- Ginger root - 50 g
- Oyster sauce - 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil - for frying
- Sugar - 1, 5 tablespoons
- Starch - 1, 5 tablespoons
- Salt - 0.5 tsp or to taste
- Ground white pepper - a pinch
Step by step cooking Chinese meat with chicken and tomatoes:
- Wash the wings and cut into phalanges.
- Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, starch and sugar. Stir the marinade and lower the wings. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Peel the tomatoes and cut into 4-6 pieces.
- Peel the onion, ginger and celery and cut diagonally into strips.
- Pour the oil into a frying pan, heat and fry the marinated wings almost until tender. Place them on a plate.
- Fry the ginger, celery, onion and garlic in the same oil.
- After 2 minutes, add the tomatoes and sautéed wings.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and simmer for 5-8 minutes.