Chicken Soup with Cabbage and Asparagus Beans recipe with step by step photos. Cooking technology. Useful properties and nutritional value. Calorie content and video recipe.
A dietary, delicious and low-calorie light chicken soup with cabbage and asparagus beans is great for a healthy meal. The dish will be especially liked by those who want to lose extra pounds, keep an eye on their figure, follow a diet and a healthy diet. Since green beans are especially indispensable in dietary nutrition. contains vitamins B, C, E, folic acid. Bean pod soup will saturate the body with iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, chromium. In addition, young beans contain a lot of vegetable protein. Also, the pods helps to normalize the metabolism of carbohydrates in the body, which makes the soup useful for people who are overweight.
The cooking method is also successful, because there is absolutely no frying, which will delight the housewives with the simplicity of cooking. Therefore, such a light soup with chicken broth is well suited for those who have stomach problems. It will bring the body into balance after long "holidays". Although the recipe varies from preference - it can be a dietary light vegetable soup, cooked in chicken broth, or more hearty and high-calorie with the addition of potatoes and vegetable frying. Asparagus beans can be used fresh or frozen for soup.
See also how to make soup with chicken, potatoes, and frozen asparagus.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 89 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 1 hour
- Chicken or any of its parts - 300 g
- Allspice peas - 1 tsp
- White cabbage - 200 g
- Spices and herbs (any) - to taste
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
- Asparagus beans - 250 g
- Bay leaf - 1 pc.
- Salt - 1 tsp
Step by step cooking chicken soup with cabbage and asparagus beans, recipe with photo:
1. Wash the chicken or its parts under running water. Remove grease and film from them. If you want to cook a more dietary soup, use chicken fillet. For a more satisfying and nutritious soup, take thighs, legs, back, wings.
2. Wash white cabbage under running water and chop into thin strips.
3. Wash the asparagus beans under running water, cut the stalks on both sides and cut the pods into 3-4 pieces of 2-2.5 cm each.
4. Place the chicken in a cooking pot, cover with drinking water and cook on the stove.
5. After boiling, remove the formed foam from the surface of the broth, turn the heat to the minimum setting and cook the broth under a lid for 40 minutes.
6. When the stock is ready, add the asparagus beans to the pot. Season the soup with salt and black pepper. Add bay leaves, allspice peas and any spices.
7. Next, add the white cabbage.
7. Boil the soup, turn the heat to the minimum setting and cook covered for 5-7 minutes until the asparagus and cabbage are cooked. Serve ready-made chicken soup with cabbage and asparagus beans with croutons or croutons.
See also a video recipe on how to cook chicken soup with green beans.