A step-by-step recipe with a photo of making a lean mushroom soup with vegetables. A nutritious first course with a low calorie content. Video recipe.
Making delicious, quick, and most importantly lean soups is a snap. All of their recipes are prepared according to the same scheme. However, by varying products and seasonings, you can always get new dishes. Lean mushroom soup with vegetables is presented today, very tender and light. The soup is cooked in water, therefore it has a minimum calorie content and is considered an excellent food for diet and during fasting. For the same reason, it can be cooked in just half an hour. But if the extra calories are not scary, you are not a vegetarian, do not follow a diet and fast, you can cook soup with meat broth. This soup will be more satisfying and nutritious.
To prepare the proposed soup recipe, you will need a minimum set of vegetables, which will be cooked all at once, from which the dish will cook quickly. If you wish, you can add your favorite cereal to the soup, with it the food will also be more satisfying. The recipe uses frozen mushrooms that can be bought at the supermarket or stocked up in the fall and frozen in the freezer. The types of mushrooms for chowder can be very different. Most often, boletus, porcini mushrooms, honey agarics, boletus, boletus, chanterelles are frozen. Before freezing, usually all mushrooms are washed out, boiled for an hour, cooled, packed in bags and frozen. Therefore, a minimum amount of cooking time is required.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 169 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 45 minutes
- Frozen forest mushrooms - 300 g
- Seasoning for mushrooms - 1 tsp
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Potatoes - 2-3 pcs.
- Ground black pepper - a pinch
- Vegetable oil - for frying
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Onions - 1 pc.
Step by step preparation of lean mushroom soup with vegetables, recipe with photo:
1. Peel the carrots, wash and cut into medium-sized cubes.
2. Defrost the mushrooms beforehand. Do this naturally at room temperature without using the microwave. Usually, before freezing, mushrooms are pre-cooked and boiled. Therefore, they do not require a long time for cooking after defrosting. If there are no frozen mushrooms, pickled or dried mushrooms are suitable for the recipe. With them, the dish is also quickly prepared.
3. Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into medium-sized cubes. Peel the onions from the top husk, leaving only the bottom layer, and wash well.
4. Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan and heat well. Send the mushrooms and carrots to the pan and fry the food over medium heat until golden brown.
5. Put the fried mushrooms and carrots in a saucepan, add the chopped potatoes and onion. The husked onion will give the broth a beautiful golden hue. After cooking the soup, remove it from the pan and discard it.
6. Fill the food with drinking water and place on the stove to cook.
7. After boiling, season the food with salt, black pepper and mushroom seasoning. Cook the lean mushroom soup with vegetables until the potatoes and carrots are cooked through, about 20-30 minutes. Then you can serve the stew with croutons, croutons, sour cream, herbs, etc.
See also a video recipe on how to cook mushroom soup with vegetables.