Description of darsonval, its features and benefits. Benefits and contraindications for the use of the device. Instructions for using the device, results and reviews.
Darsonval for the body is a very useful device that acts on the skin in many ways. It removes traces of old age, prevents its manifestations, fights cellulite and participates in many other important processes. The device is inexpensive and pays off in the shortest possible time. The instructions for its use are so simple that even a non-professional at home can easily handle it.
What is darsonval?
On the photo Darsonval DE-212 Carat for body
Darsonval is a portable beauty machine for face, body and hair with a small size and easy to fit in the hand. Its body is made of durable plastic and comes with 2 to 5 attachments packed in a separate case. The device is powered by an outlet or batteries. It is based on the impact of a current of no more than 0.2 mA.
The frequency of the power supply and the voltage of the device are 50 Hz and 220-230 V, respectively. The duration of the pulses does not exceed 50 μs. The average weight of the product is 700 g.
You can buy darsonval for the body in a pharmacy or in online stores. Most of the devices sold on the market are manufactured in China and Russia. Among the popular manufacturers, it is worth noting Gezatone, LLC "SMP", "Novator", "Chios" and "Euromedservice".
The approximate cost of the device is 1800-3400 rubles, the more nozzles go to it, the higher the price of darsonval for the body. It comes with a 1-3 year warranty, depending on the brand
The device is used for darsonvalization, a therapy that uses a pulsed current. Its inventor and at the same time the author of this method is the French physiologist Arsene d'Arsonval. The device was developed by him at the beginning of the 20th century, but it was proposed to use the device on a large scale for medicinal purposes only in 1981.
Darsonvalization refers to physiotherapy procedures that can be performed both in a beauty salon or medical center under the supervision of a doctor, or independently at home. The optimal duration of one procedure is from 10 to 20 minutes.
Benefits of darsonval for the body
The device is actively used for both medicinal and cosmetic purposes. Its principle of operation is to artificially create a low-force electrical discharge between the skin surface and the electrode. It is he who affects the skin in a positive way. The effect is enhanced by the release of nitric oxide and ozone. At the same time, the body practically does not heat up during the procedure.
This is how the apparatus works:
- Eliminates cellulite … The device can remove even a heavy orange peel in 1-2 courses lasting 2-3 weeks. It smoothes the skin and eliminates roughness on the hips, chest, legs.
- Fights wrinkles … The use of darsonval allows you to reduce their number on the neck, arms, face without harm to health. It successfully removes both age and expression lines, resulting from the activity of the facial muscles.
- Removes oily sheen … This is due to the normalization of the secretion of the sweat glands and due to the improvement in the functioning of the sebaceous glands. After that, the skin looks fresher, cleaner, more well-groomed and younger.
- Improves skin color … This is possible by increasing blood circulation in the tissues, which contributes to the appearance of a natural blush. Darsonval removes pallor, so that a person stops looking unhealthy.
- Removes excess fluid … Darsonvalization promotes its natural outflow from tissues, which eliminates puffiness, bags, inflammation. This is especially important for people who drink too much water and who are inactive.
- Promotes tissue regeneration … Thanks to the effect of the current, they recover faster from damage. The device helps speed up the healing of cuts and small wounds, as well as treats acne, pimples and blackheads.
The use of darsonval for face and body stimulates cell metabolism, restores lymph flow, expands capillaries, cleanses pores from impurities and slows down the aging of the skin. It also makes it more resistant to the negative effects of wind, cosmetics and bad water.
Note! It is an excellent slimming machine as it acts as a massager and breaks down fat.
Contraindications to the use of darsonval for the body
Before using the device, you need to consult with your doctor and tell him about existing health problems
In no case should you use it with a pacemaker, as it can worsen the results of the procedure and even break down under the influence of current. In case of burns on the body, you also need to abandon this method.
Strict contraindications for using the device are:
- Blood clotting disorder … Such problems are most often inherited from mother to child, it is she who is the carrier of the dangerous gene. When this disease is confirmed, a diagnosis of hemophilia is made. If it occurs, then the effect of the current can lead to a violation of the integrity of the capillaries and the opening of bleeding, due to which there will be a likely threat to life.
- Hirsutism … This is the increased vegetation on the body - the appearance of hard, coarse, dark hair on the face, arms, legs, chest, abdomen. A large accumulation of them is observed near the chest, under the armpits, next to the navel.
- Arrhythmia … This is a pathological condition in which the patient has a disturbed frequency of contractions of the heart muscle, which causes malfunctions in his work. In this case, the pulse usually decreases, becoming below the norm of 60 beats per minute.
- Tuberculosis … It is an infectious disease that affects the lungs. It is of two types - closed and open. The current can provoke its exacerbation and deterioration of the patient's well-being.
- Malignant formations … In the presence of tumors with cancer cells, no stress is allowed, which, to one degree or another, is caused by the effect of electric current. It can lead to an intensification of the growth of education and an aggravation of its condition.
- ARVI … It is not recommended to carry out the procedure in a state of fever, at elevated temperature, runny nose, sore throat, in case of general weakness and mucus in the nose.
It is highly undesirable to use darsonval during pregnancy at any time, as well as with increased sensitivity to electric current. If it occurs, then after its exposure, the skin can become severely reddened and inflamed.
Instructions for using darsonval for the body
In the photo, the process of using darsonval for the body
If we are talking about using darsonval for the body against cellulite, then for this you need to undergo a course of at least 20 procedures with a break of 2-3 days. To improve the condition of the skin and to prevent orange peel, it is quite enough to perform massage once a week on a regular basis. In this case, the movements should be circular, slow, and clockwise.
The course of the procedure looks something like this:
- The skin is thoroughly cleansed of impurities, for which you need to take a shower with soap or wipe your face with milk, depending on which area is to be treated with current.
- Then the body is well wiped with a dry towel, freed from clothes, a medical cap is put on the head, the patient lies on the couch.
- All metal jewelry is removed from the body.
- The doctor fixes the most suitable nozzle on the device (for the face - mushroom, for the body - the rest to choose from), adjusts the device and begins to slowly move the tip of the nozzle over the skin. The movements are performed along the massage lines, from the center to the edge and vice versa.
- At the end of the procedure, the skin is lubricated with a moisturizing cream, which helps to calm it down, eliminates the appearance of redness and irritation, and enhances the effect of the current. After completing the procedure, you can return to normal life.
Note! To avoid burns, before the session, it is forbidden to apply any means with alcohol to the skin, treat it with acid-based solutions. It is also not recommended to drink a lot of fluids.
Results of using darsonval for the body
If the device is used incorrectly, you can harm yourself, abuse of it entails burns, redness, irritation, itching of the skin. If such problems arise, you need to urgently consult a doctor, and until that moment, use any healing ointment with an anti-inflammatory effect
With frequent use of darsonval, body hair can begin to grow more actively than before, which can ruin the aesthetics of the appearance. Sometimes it also leads to headaches. Basically, side effects occur when the existing contraindications are ignored and the instructions for darsonval for the body are violated.
To obtain more or less vivid results, you need to take a course of at least 5 procedures. Positive sensations arise immediately after the first session, but visually noticeable improvements become only after a few sessions.
As a result, the skin tightens, becomes smooth, various defects (rashes, acne, acne, etc.) disappear, traces of fatigue, swelling and bruises are eliminated.
The use of darsonval helps to remove cellulite and prevents its appearance. Thanks to him, it is possible to remove excess fat and lose several pounds. A person gets a well-groomed, beautiful appearance and feels younger than his age.
Real reviews of darsonval for the body
By examining the reviews about darsonval for the body, you can see mostly positive comments. They write about the rapid elimination of cellulite, effective weight loss and the fight against wrinkles of completely different localizations. Both young girls and adult women are satisfied. Even men who want to look more beautiful use the device.
Ilona, 30 years old
I bought myself a darsonval with several attachments, including one for the face. I carry out procedures 2 times a week for 10 minutes, I decided to do it more often, but less in time. After 2-3 months of regular use of the device, the skin of the face ceased to shine, as earlier, apparently, the work of the sebaceous glands was restored. In addition, the cellulite on the thighs has become less pronounced. I am very pleased with the purchase, because I invested money in it once, and how much I already use the device and how much I have saved on cosmetologists! I like his work, the current acts on the body gently, without side reactions. And there are fewer acne, I am very shy of them.
Mila, 25 years old
I spent more than 2,000 rubles and bought a Russian-made darsonval. So far, my impressions from him are ambiguous. On the one hand, I see that after 10 procedures, the skin became fresher, cleaner, but at the same time, an uncomfortable feeling of tightness appeared, which even a moisturizer does not help to eliminate. I put it on my body every time after the end of the procedure, but I still can't get rid of this discomfort. If you fail to do something, you will have to abandon this idea, although it has not yet reached the set goal - cellulite does not go away, I had to connect special wraps. It's strange, I seem to be doing everything according to the instructions.
Ekaterina, 40 years old
Not so long ago, I underwent 2 courses of procedures, I used Chinese darsonval for hair and body, the result is good - the curls began to grow faster, the roughness on the legs began to smooth out. Of course, the ideal is still far away, and the age is not the same, but there are definitely shifts. After that, the skin became more toned, looks fresher, the number of acne has decreased, and the puffiness has disappeared. I plan to repeat the course after some time. True, I am still afraid to carry out the procedure myself at home, and therefore decided to consult a beautician. The doctor said that there are no problems with this, the main thing is to take into account the contraindications and what is written in the instructions.
How to use darsonval for the body - watch the video:
Darsonval has earned an excellent reputation among cosmetologists and ordinary people, it sells well in stores and is really not that expensive. This is a versatile device, the presence of which in the house will definitely never hurt. The device fully justifies the purchase costs. With him you can not "make friends" only in one case - if you use it thoughtlessly, not taking into account the existing contraindications and instructions.