Simple, quick and tasteful - ready-made dough pizza with sausage, pickled onions, tomatoes and cheese. A step-by-step recipe with a photo of preparation. Video recipe.
Pizza made from ready-made dough with sausage, pickled onions, tomatoes and cheese - a wonderful recipe for pizza lovers! The dough turns out to be sad, tasty, and most importantly, it prepares quickly. After all, a ready-made store frozen blank is used for the recipe. However, the pizza turns out to be real homemade. It is nourishing, tasty, moderately spicy, and even festive.
The most versatile pizza is the sausage and cheese pizza. You can use any sausage: smoked, salami, milk, ham, dried … Take cheese that melts and stretches well. Also, one of the popular pizza additives is tomatoes, which are often replaced with tomato paste, or both products are used at the same time. Pickled onion rings are an unusual addition to the filling in this recipe. Thanks to this, the taste of the finished dish is more interesting. Therefore, if onions are among your favorite foods, feel free to try a new pizza recipe. However, when preparing pizza, you can use any filling products. Therefore, connect your imagination, add the most unexpected products and get interesting snack options.
See also how to make curd dough pizza.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 329 kcal.
- Servings - 4
- Cooking time - 45 minutes, plus time to defrost the dough
- Puff yeast dough - 300 g
- Ketchup - 2 tablespoons
- Tomatoes - 1 pc.
- Table vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Cilantro - a few twigs
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Cheese - 150 g
- Mustard - 1 tsp
- Sausage (any variety) - 300 g
Step-by-step preparation of pizza from ready-made dough with sausage, pickled onions, tomatoes and cheese, recipe with photo:
1. First of all, marinate the onion, because the longer he spends time in the marinade, the tastier the dish will be with him. To do this, peel the onion, wash and chop into thin quarter rings. Place the onions in a deep bowl, add sugar, vinegar and pour boiling water over. Hot water will remove bitterness and pungency from the onion.
2. Remove the dough from the freezer and leave to defrost at room temperature. Do not use a microwave oven for defrosting. The dough will melt quickly, in about one hour. Then sprinkle the work surface with flour and roll it out with a rolling pin into a layer about 5 mm thick. If you like thicker pizza, roll out the dough to the desired thickness.
3. Transfer the dough to a baking sheet and apply the ketchup and mustard, which spread over the entire surface of the dough.
4. Tumble the onions on a sieve to drain all the water and put them on the dough.
5. Cut the sausage into rings no more than 5 mm thick and place on the dough.
6. For the recipe, take tomatoes that are dense and firm, so that when slicing they do not let the juice flow. Wash the tomatoes, dry with a paper towel, cut into rings and put on the dough.
7. Add washed and dried cilantro leaves to the filling.
8. Sprinkle the cheese on the food.
9. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and send the baked pizza from the finished dough with sausage, pickled onions, tomatoes and cheese for half an hour. Serve the finished dish to the table immediately after cooking it hot.
See also a video recipe on how to make pizza pizza with puff pastry at home.