Basic principles of the cheese diet. Allowed and prohibited foods, food ration for 7 and 10 days. Results and reviews of those who have lost weight.
The cheese diet is a protein-fat type of diet based on products from goat and cow milk. A gentle, but inadequate diet, which must be supplemented with other sources of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Features of the cheese diet
Cheese is a nutritious protein-fat milk concentrate with a rich composition, which contains fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E. A high-quality natural product contains calcium and phosphorus, which are necessary for the cat-muscular system, as well as chemicals involved in the production of endorphins. The cheeses are enriched with salt, pepper, mold, which provides a spicy, unusual taste.
During the preparation process, the cheese is soaked, fermented, melted. All of this affects the firmness and fat percentage of the finished product - key points for a diet. The advantage is given to hard cheeses with a low fat content - no more than 15%, without salt and additional spices.
There are several variations on the cheese diet, both strict and should only be used on the advice and supervision of a nutritionist:
- Unloading - a kind of stressful situation for the body due to limiting the intake of calories, duration - no more than 48 hours;
- Low calorie - carbohydrates are replaced by fats and protein from cheese, supplemented with plant foods to break down their own fat deposits.
Cheese diet for weight loss is not suitable for all people, possible contraindications:
- Lactase deficiency … With age, the amount of the enzyme lactase, which is responsible for the normal digestion and assimilation of animal milk, decreases.
- Diseases of the nervous system … The product can aggravate the course of nervous overstrain, in this case, strict dietary restrictions are not recommended.
- Disorders of the kidneys and liver … The process of removing residual cheese products may be disrupted, as well as the process of digesting food with stagnant bile.
- Pregnancy, lactation … Women who are expecting or feeding a baby should not reduce their calorie intake so as not to provoke unnecessary stress.
In case of food intolerance, you can choose alternative options: lactose-free cheeses, products from cow or buffalo milk, mare.
This is a strict and restrictive type of diet, but due to the large amounts of protein, calorie reduction is easier to tolerate than with other mono diets. Not suitable for continuous use.
Permitted and prohibited foods on a cheese diet
The main product of the diet is hard cheese. With long-term adherence to the diet, the diet is enriched with additional sources of proteins, fats, carbohydrates.
List of allowed foods on a cheese diet:
- Fresh vegetables, namely cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers;
- Low-fat meats, chicken fillet, turkey, rabbit;
- Parsley, dill, basil, lettuce, iceberg;
- Millet, buckwheat porridge;
- Ghee, olive oil in small quantities;
- Salt, black pepper, turmeric, paprika, cumin, coriander, oregano;
- Kefir with bacterial leaven, ayran, low-fat cottage cheese, natural yogurt, milk;
- Unsweetened, seasonal (cranberries, green apples, lemons, grapefruit, orange) berries and fruits;
- Walnut, almond, Brazilian, pecan.
To facilitate digestion and support the intestinal microflora, you can use fermented foods: sauerkraut, cucumbers, tomatoes, soaked apples.
If you follow a cheese diet, it is recommended to exclude the following foods from the diet:
- simple carbohydrates - baked goods, croissants, cakes, pastries, sweets, waffles, chocolate, ice cream;
- White crystalline, brown sugar;
- Fructose, corn syrup, stevia;
- Purchased sauces with sweeteners and preservatives - mayonnaise, ketchup.
The ban also includes excessively fatty, spicy, fried foods, large portions, sugary carbonated drinks, compotes, and alcohol.
Cheese diet menu
The diet includes not only dairy products, but also fresh vegetables and herbs. It is important to follow the drinking regime to prevent dehydration and bile stagnation. The daily fluid intake is calculated by the formula: multiply 30 ml by body weight. It is allowed to introduce into the cheese diet menu dietary first and second courses, soups and broths, as a dessert - unsweetened fruits and berries. If the general health worsens, it is necessary to gradually switch to the usual menu and consult with a nutritionist.
Cheese diet menu for the week
For a week on a cheese diet, you can lose up to 5-7 kg. The duration of the diet can be reduced to 5-6 days, but it is undesirable to lose weight for more than 10 days. Food is consumed in small portions, no more than 3-4 times a day. The last meal is no later than 3 hours before bedtime.
The menu of a cheese diet for weight loss for a week is made in such a way that proteins, fats and carbohydrates are present in the diet.
- Breakfast: boiled egg, glass of green tea, cheese;
- Lunch: boiled chicken fillet, cheese, a large portion of fresh salad;
- Dinner: low-fat cottage cheese with berries, rosehip broth, a piece of hard cheese.
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge in vegetable milk with berries, cheese, a glass of green tea;
- Lunch: green borscht in chicken broth, a few pieces of boiled chicken, hard cheese;
- Dinner: large salad with seasonal vegetables and chickpeas, cheese.
- Breakfast: low-fat cottage cheese with natural yogurt, green tea;
- Lunch: vegetable broth, baked turkey, salad with lettuce, iceberg, fresh tomatoes;
- Dinner: buckwheat porridge, cheese, a large portion of fresh salad.
- Breakfast: a boiled egg with a slice of butter, hard cheese, a glass of rosehip broth;
- Lunch: cream soup with cauliflower, broccoli, beans, hard cheese;
- Dinner: baked potatoes, salad with cabbage, radish, arugula, tomatoes, a slice of hard cheese.
- Breakfast: a small piece of blue cheese, boiled egg, rosehip broth;
- Lunch: red borsch with lean meat and beans, cheese;
- Dinner: millet porridge with a large portion of salad, cheese.
- Breakfast: low-fat cottage cheese with natural yogurt, hard cheese, a glass of green tea;
- Lunch: pea porridge, baked chicken fillet, lettuce, fresh herbs, cucumbers;
- Dinner: salad of cabbage, fresh cucumbers, radish, boiled egg, sprinkling of sunflower and sesame seeds, cheese.
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge, a slice of cheese, a glass of kefir with bacterial sourdough;
- Lunch: chicken broth, a slice of cheese;
- Dinner: a large portion of salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese with herbs, olive oil, basil.
Depending on the initial weight, in some cases it is possible to lose up to 10 kg with strict adherence to the diet and cutting the daily calorie intake.
Cheese diet menu for 10 days
The 10 Cheese Diet was developed for fast and comfortable weight loss. The optimal result is considered to be minus 10 kg in 10 days. Despite the limited diet, it is well tolerated and not accompanied by a constant feeling of hunger.
Nutritionists note that such a significant protein load is permissible only against the background of normal functioning of the liver and bile ducts. Otherwise, the likelihood of exacerbation of chronic processes increases with a cheese diet for weight loss for 10 days. Sometimes psychological difficulties arise in the long-term use of one product, and the diet has to be varied with other food.
Important! With a sharp decrease in carbohydrates and an increase in the amount of protein, the body enters a state of ketosis, which is fraught with nausea, vomiting, and a deterioration in overall health.
Next, the menu is a cheese diet for weight loss for 10 days.
- Breakfast: a piece of hard cheese with natural yogurt and an apple;
- Lunch: hard cheese, several large tomatoes, a bunch of fresh herbs;
- Dinner: boiled chicken fillet, a slice of cheese, salad from fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Breakfast: boiled potatoes with a piece of hard cheese, herbs;
- Lunch: shredded purple cabbage, arugula, fresh herbs, a piece of hard cheese;
- Dinner: baked vegetables, hard cheese.
- Breakfast: goat cheese with natural yogurt, fresh seasonal vegetables, herbs;
- Lunch: boiled chickpeas, a bunch of fresh herbs, hard cheese;
- Dinner: broccoli puree with boiled beans, hard cheese.
- Breakfast: cheese, a glass of green tea, a handful of fresh or frozen berries;
- Lunch: cream soup with cauliflower and lentils, a bunch of fresh herbs, a slice of hard cheese;
- Dinner: baked chicken fillet, hard cheese, fresh vegetable salad.
- Breakfast: hard cheese with tomatoes and a glass of kefir with bacterial sourdough;
- Lunch: a stew of zucchini, potatoes, green peas, eggplants, tomatoes, a slice of hard cheese;
- Dinner: buckwheat porridge, boiled chicken fillet, a large portion of seasonal vegetable salad, goat cheese.
- Breakfast: a slice of hard cheese, a glass of kefir with bacterial sourdough, fresh cucumbers and tomatoes;
- Lunch: chicken broth with fresh herbs, hard cheese, seasonal vegetables;
- Dinner: boiled chicken, fresh vegetable salad, hard cheese;
- Breakfast: baked potatoes with cheese and herbs;
- Lunch: cheese, a glass of milk;
- Dinner: boiled carrots and beets, a fresh apple, a slice of fresh cheese.
- Breakfast: pea porridge, hard cheese, fresh cucumbers and tomatoes;
- Lunch: boiled potatoes with herbs, sauerkraut, hard cheese;
- Dinner: boiled lentils, hard cheese, a large portion of fresh vegetable salad.
- Breakfast: a slice of hard cheese, a glass of ayran, fresh vegetables - bell peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes;
- Lunch: lettuce, hard cheese;
- Dinner: rabbit meat, large salad with seasonal vegetables, hard cheese.
- Breakfast: hard cheese, a glass of low-fat kefir, fresh vegetables;
- Lunch: stewed zucchini with eggplants and tomatoes, hard cheese, fresh herbs, lettuce;
- Dinner: boiled chicken fillet, hard cheese, purple cabbage salad with herbs and tomatoes.
To consolidate the results obtained, it is important to get out of the cheese diet correctly. For this, carbohydrates are introduced into the diet gradually, in small quantities, observing the reaction of the body. In the first few days, it is recommended to consume a small amount of fruits, cereals, and also a sufficient amount of liquid.
It is better not to return to simple carbohydrates, sweets, sweets and pastries in the future or to reduce their use to a minimum: this allows you to consolidate the result obtained and has a general healing effect on the body.
Cheese Diet Results
In order to get positive reviews and results from a cheese diet, it is important to remember that this type of food is only suitable for absolutely healthy people with good tolerance to animal protein, lactose, without a pronounced deficiency of vitamins and minerals.
Depending on the initial indicators of body weight, the speed of metabolic processes, while following a cheese diet, it is possible to lose up to 10 kg.
Among the advantages of a cheese diet, users note the possibility of using a tasty favorite product, efficiency, affordability, a long-term feeling of satiety, and the ability to preserve the result obtained for a long time.
The disadvantages of a cheese diet include the high cost of high-quality cheese, the lack of the required amount of vitamins and minerals in the diet, poor tolerance of cheese in some cases, lack of quick results, monotony of the diet with strict adherence to the diet, great cravings for sweets, bloating and stool disorders with intolerance to cheese …
Real Cheese Diet Reviews
Reviews of a cheese diet for weight loss are ambiguous: not everyone manages to hold out for a long time on protein foods with a low carbohydrate content. This type of diet can be dangerous for people who are not even aware of liver dysfunction. If a person is unprepared, nausea, deterioration of health and refusal to diet are possible.
Olesya, 32 years old
The cheese diet turned out to be not the best option for losing weight, but as a big lover of this dairy product, I could not resist trying it. I love high-quality dairy products, there are always several types of cheese in the refrigerator. When choosing a diet, it should be borne in mind that it is high in calories. Depending on the variety, cooking method, exposure, the percentage of fat varies. Of course, for the diet, you need to select varieties with a lower percentage of fat and high nutritional properties. In many diets that have been tried before, such a product is completely excluded. Cheese diet - protein. This means that with the correct preparation of the diet, you can eat no more than 2, maximum 3 times a day and feel a feeling of satiety for a long time. It was decided to immediately start with a seven-day diet: the body is prepared, and the next hunger strike is no longer perceived as a strong stress. The first two days I sat on only a limited amount of cheese and herbal drinks - chamomile, thyme, rose hips. I drank a lot of water, did yoga. From day 3 I connected cucumbers, tomatoes, herbs, sauerkraut to restore digestion. Then there were chicken breast, lentils, nuts, frozen black currants and once a small amount of baked potatoes. She noted that after eating cheese I was very thirsty and wanted to eat something sweet. It took 2 kg in a week, this is not too much. Even despite my love for cheese, I do not plan to repeat such a diet.
Irina, 24 years old
The cheese diet is suitable only for very big lovers of this dairy product, which I consider myself to be. I met numerous positive reviews and results of a cheese diet for weight loss and decided to try it. I was a little embarrassed by the likelihood of abruptly going into ketosis: I had never experienced such a state, I did not want a sharp deterioration in well-being and nausea. Therefore, it was decided to start with several fasting days, and then increase the duration of the diet to 7-10 days. Beginners should remember that the cheese diet has numerous contraindications - from liver dysfunctions to psychological disorders. Large amounts of protein are not good for every body, especially for people who have a hard time tolerating milk and foods high in lactose. It is not recommended to repeat the cheese diet more often than 1 time in 6 months, so as not to cause a deficiency of minerals and vitamins. As a safety net, I took a multivitamin complex throughout the entire period of the cheese diet. As for the results, in 5 days I managed to lose 2.5 kg. I didn’t count on any impressive result, after all, the cheese is quite high in calories, and I was very surprised and delighted at the control weighing. I plan to follow such a diet in the future, combine it with other mono-diets - buckwheat, rice, apple.
Alena, 43 years old
The cheese diet turned out to be not quite the right option. I expected that losing weight would be tasty, quick and enjoyable, but in reality it turned out differently. For the purity of the experiment, I decided that I would only eat cheese, some raw vegetables, no bread and other carbohydrates. Physical activity was also minimal - walking short distances on business. After eating cheese, you really want to drink. The stomach constantly gurgles, the product is very poorly digested. Added fresh vegetables as a source of fiber, but the situation only got worse. As a result, she lasted only 3 days, and during this time 1 kg went away. But what discomfort I had to face. As a result, I re-read a lot of information: it is likely that the cheese was of poor quality, with impurities, or there is an individual intolerance to milk protein. An important nuance: I wanted to eat every 2 hours, which is also not particularly conducive to weight loss. The results are average, I will refrain from further experiments.
Watch the video about the cheese diet: