What is a blood type diet, features and nutritional rules. Permitted and prohibited foods on a blood type diet, a menu for every day. Real reviews of those who have lost weight.
A blood type diet is a diet based on a person's blood type. Each of them has its own characteristics that affect the human body, therefore, losing weight can choose a diet that is more beneficial for himself. In this article, we will analyze in detail all the nuances of nutrition by blood group.
Features and rules of the blood type diet
The blood type diet concept was developed by Peter D'adamo from America. He believed that each of them arose in a certain era of human development, and this affects nutrition.
In total, there are 4 blood groups in nature, which means that you can choose an individual diet for each. It's all about our lecithins. Lecithins are the most important substances for the structure of cells, they are found in all human tissues, and also enter the body from food. The blood type diet for weight loss aims to find foods with the more beneficial type of lecithin for a particular group.
Let's consider the features and rules of each of them in more detail:
- 1st group … According to the ABO system, which separates blood groups according to the type of antigens on the surface of erythrocytes, the first group is usually designated "I" or "O". According to D'adamo's concept, its representatives were hunters, therefore the main product of the diet for the first blood group is meat, the carriers of others led a more sedentary lifestyle. It is believed that there are about a third of people with this group on earth. People with 1 blood group have strong immunity and a resilient digestive system. As a rule, they lead an active lifestyle, love sports, and know how to set goals for themselves. The main nutrient for them is protein, which is why meat becomes the center of all dishes. At the same time, it is important to maintain a balanced diet so as not to harm the body.
- Group 2 … According to the ABO system, which separates blood groups according to the type of antigens on the surface of erythrocytes, the second blood group is usually referred to as "II" or "A". The owners of this blood group lived in the era of agriculture, when vegetables and fruits were the main food. Thus, the diet for blood group 2 can be called almost vegetarian.
- Group 3 … According to the ABO system, which separates blood groups according to the type of antigens on the surface of erythrocytes, the third blood group is usually referred to as "III" or "B". As a rule, these are active and creative people with strong immunity. This is what makes the owners of this blood group almost omnivorous.
- 4 group … According to the ABO system, which separates blood groups according to the type of antigens on the surface of erythrocytes, the fourth blood group is usually referred to as "IV" or "AB". It is like a fusion of blood groups of farmers and nomads - "A" and "B". Its carriers on Earth are quite few - 7-8% of the total population. Holders of 4 blood groups have a rather weak immunity and a sensitive digestive system, so a moderate type of diet is suitable for them.
The blood type diet has a number of contraindications:
- kidney and liver diseases;
- recovery from long-term illnesses;
- high cholesterol;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding.
See also the features of the cheese diet.
Allowed and prohibited foods on a blood type diet
You can cook meals on a blood type diet in any way, except for frying: oil will add up to 500 extra calories to food, as well as harmful carcinogens.
The list of permitted foods, depending on the blood type:
- 1st group … The main diet should consist of red meat and liver, seafood, green vegetables - iodine and nuts are important. On a diet for the first blood group, it is advisable to reduce the consumption of dairy drinks and citrus fruits.
- Group 2 … The menu includes vegetables, fruits, soy, cereals with a low gluten content - rice, corn, as well as nuts, pumpkin seeds and fish. Sometimes on a diet for the second blood group, you can eat white meat - chicken, rabbit, turkey, low-fat cheese, eggs, dairy products. Limit red meat, mushrooms, tomatoes, eggplant and peppers, bananas and citrus fruits whenever possible.
- Group 3 … The diet should include any lean meats, eggs, grains, seafood, dairy products, vegetables, fruits and berries. It is advisable to limit the use of buckwheat, corn grits, muesli, canned food, caviar, seaweed, tomatoes and olives, peaches, figs, avocados, seeds.
- 4 group … The menu includes foods such as soy and tofu, lean fish and seafood, low-fat dairy products, green vegetables, fruits and berries. On a diet for the fourth blood group, it is better to avoid eating red meat, beans, buckwheat and wheat.
On a blood type diet for women, it is recommended to limit the introduction of high-calorie foods into the menu that do not keep the feeling of satiety and force the losing weight to overeat:
- Sweets … You will have to leave your favorite delicious desserts behind, because sugar is a very high-calorie product. A teaspoon contains 20-30 calories. One has only to imagine how much of it is in cakes and cookies. So sugar and sweets on the diet will have to be ignored.
- Bakery … The dough contains a lot of simple carbohydrates, which are very high in calories, but cannot delay the feeling of fullness. Therefore, we can eat three buns in a row and instantly gain under 1000 calories. So bread and pastries made from wheat and rye flour are prohibited.
- Alcohol … A hot energy drink, and energy means calories. In addition to the enormous calorie content, alcohol also provokes an intolerable feeling of hunger, forcing the losing weight to break loose on goodies.
- Mayonnaise and sauces … Favorite additives to soups, meat and other dishes can increase the calorie content by 100-200, or even 300 units, depending on the amount. In addition, they do not carry any benefit, so you have to give up. But you can make homemade sauces from natural low-fat yogurt or tomatoes.
- Butter … Of course, it contains healthy vegetable fats that the human body needs. However, you can pay for them with a lot of calories and thicken the body fat. Therefore, it is recommended to completely exclude oil from the diet or reduce it to a teaspoon per day.
- Fast food … "Fast food" is a literal translation. This is true. This is just a quick snack, meant for a short time. Such foods are filled with oil and simple carbohydrates, which means they are very high in calories. Among other things, they will not benefit the body and do not satisfy hunger for a long time.
- High-calorie drinks … This includes any commercial drinks containing sugar: soda, juices, cocktails, sweet drinking yoghurts, etc. As we have already found out, sugar makes any dish very high in calories, and therefore harmful to the figure. If you have a sweet tooth, make sure your drinks are prepared with a no-calorie sweetener. By the way, it can be bought separately and added to tea or coffee.
Important! On any diet, you need to monitor the water-salt balance: drink more pure water and eat less salt.
Blood type diet menu
Now let's go directly to the blood type diet menu. When drawing up a diet, it does not matter whether it is positive or negative, it is the number that is taken into account.
Diet menu for blood group 1:
|First||Omelet without milk, 200 g buckwheat, a glass of pineapple juice||Any fruit||Soup from permitted products, 100 g of veal, vegetable stew||Some nuts||Baked fish with vegetables|
|Second||Pumpkin porridge with honey, sugar-free berry juice||Some dried fruits||Baked beef steak, vegetable salad||Some nuts||Seafood and vegetable salad, glass of rose hips|
|Third||Omelet without milk, 200 g buckwheat, a glass of pineapple juice||Some dried fruits||Vegetable soup, boiled chicken breast||Some nuts||Fish cakes, vegetable salad|
|Fourth||Zucchini pancakes, low-fat cheese slice, tomato||Some dried fruits||Vegetable soup with beef meatballs, vegetable salad||Some nuts||Baked fish, vegetable salad, glass of rose hips|
|Fifth||Omelet without milk, 200 g buckwheat, a glass of pineapple juice||Some dried fruits||Vegetable soup, boiled chicken breast||Some nuts||Roast duck, vegetable salad|
|Sixth||Carrot salad, rice porridge, jelly||Some dried fruits||Baked veal with broccoli||Some nuts||Boiled chicken breast, seaweed salad|
|Seventh||Omelet without milk, 200 g buckwheat, a glass of pineapple juice||Some dried fruits||Boiled beef, vegetable salad||Some nuts||Pineapple baked chicken with white peas|
Diet menu for blood group 2:
|First||Bean curd with any permitted additives||Any fruit from an approved food||Vegetable soup and baked fish||Boiled buckwheat with chicken, vegetable salad|
|Second||Boiled buckwheat with chicken, carrot salad||Some nuts||Boiled boiled breast with asparagus||Permitted fruit salad|
|Third||Whole grain crispbread with tofu, cherry juice||Some dried fruits||Grilled fish, vegetable salad||Vegetable stew|
|Fourth||Buckwheat porridge with soy milk||Any fruit from an approved food||Vegetable soup with chicken meatballs||Bean curd with dried apricots|
|Fifth||Salad with vegetables and seafood||Some nuts||Vegetable soup, baked fish||Bean curd with raisins|
|Sixth||Whole grain crispbread with tofu, cherry juice||Some dried fruits||Brown rice pilaf with chicken, a glass of pineapple juice||Bean puree|
|Seventh||Buckwheat porridge with soy milk||Some nuts||Vegetable stew, baked fish||Permitted fruit salad|
Table with a diet menu for 3 blood groups:
|First||Chicken omelet||Rice soup with veal||Any permitted fruit||Stewed fish with vegetables|
|Second||Rice porridge with milk||Turkey stew with vegetables||Low-fat cheese slice||Vegetable salad with boiled chicken|
|Third||Rye bread with a slice of low-fat cheese||Borscht with low-fat sour cream||Fruit salad||Steamed cutlets, vegetable salad|
|Fourth||Rice porridge with apples||Salad with sardines, low-fat cheese and eggs||Any permitted fruit||Boiled beef with vegetables|
|Fifth||Omelet, a glass of apple juice||Roast rabbit meat with vegetables||Some nuts||Stuffed peppers|
|Sixth||Oatmeal with permitted additives||Vegetable soup with separately boiled chicken||Any citrus||Baked fish with green beans|
|Seventh||Natural low-fat yogurt and apple||Mushroom and vegetable soup and vegetable salad with chicken||Cottage cheese with allowed additives||Stewed rabbit with vegetables|
Diet menu for 4 blood groups:
|First||Millet porridge with permitted additives||Some nuts||Roast chicken with vegetables||Any citrus||Boiled turkey with vegetables|
|Second||Oatmeal with permitted additives||A glass of kefir 0% fat||Boiled rabbit meat and vegetable stew||Some grapes||Baked fish and vegetable salad|
|Third||Barley porridge with permitted additives||Some nuts||Roast rabbit with creamy sauce and vegetables||Kiwi||Boiled turkey with vegetables|
|Fourth||Rice porridge with permitted additives||A glass of kefir 0% fat||Steamed chicken cutlets and vegetable salad||Some grapes||Baked fish and seaweed salad|
|Fifth||Muesli with permitted additives||Some nuts||Turkey meat steamed rice||Any citrus||Boiled turkey with vegetables|
|Sixth||Bran with milk||A glass of kefir 0% fat||Barley porridge with permitted additives||Some nuts||Cottage cheese with allowed additives|
|Seventh||Oatmeal with permitted additives||Some nuts||Vegetable soup and fruit salad||A glass of kefir 0% fat||Baked fish with rice|
On a blood type diet, you can drink any non-nutritive drinks, various teas, coffee, most importantly - without sugar.
Important! If you feel uncomfortable or weak, it is best to see a dietitian. Perhaps the body lacks any vitamins. A dietitian will help identify this and prescribe additional vitamin and mineral complexes.
Real Reviews of the Blood Type Diet
The blood type diet is rather passive: a noticeable result will appear only after six months. However, if you reduce the daily calorie intake and start playing sports, then the indicators increase several times. We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the real reviews of those who have lost weight on a diet by blood group.
Nika, 37 years old
I was on a diet for blood type 3, well, everything is pretty simple. You can really eat almost anything, and it resembles a simple balanced diet. The main thing here is to reduce the daily calorie intake, but not the loss in nutrients and vitamins. How much you lose weight depends only on you.
Elena, 28 years old
I have a blood group 2, and seeing that the diet is almost vegetarian, I was surprised, of course. I am quite fond of meat. But then I noticed that I really do not eat it often and not so much. Probably, you just need to listen to your body and eat what it wants. Well, naturally, by weaning him off of flavor enhancers and sugar addiction. For me, it wasn't even a diet, but a constant way of eating. I keep the weight.
Daria, 41 years old
I have the "weakest" blood group, the fourth. After starting to eat this diet, the body really felt better. The weight did not go away so quickly, probably, in terms of calorie content, I still overeat. Here, the main thing is not to eat buns and sweet, it is there that all the evil is contained. So I advise those who are losing weight to take a closer look at their blood type, it may be useful."
What is a blood type diet - see the video:
The Blood Type Diet is ideal for those looking to bring their diet closer to a more natural diet. If it doesn’t suit you, you can always exit smoothly.