Step-by-step recipe with a photo of baked potatoes with rosemary. Features of the preparation of a delicious and aromatic side dish, video recipes.
Potatoes baked with rosemary is an Italian recipe that will be appropriate both for an everyday menu and for a festive table, because it has a delicious taste and wonderful aroma. It can be served as a stand-alone dish, as a side dish for meat, or as an alternative to French fries.
Potatoes that are the same size are best for this dish. In this case, the baking time will be the same, and the vegetable will bake evenly.
The dish turns out to be tasty and aromatic, regardless of whether you take a peeled vegetable or bake it in its uniform.
See also how to cook baked potatoes with spices.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 92 kcal.
- Servings - 5
- Cooking time - 40 minutes
- Potatoes - 1 kg
- Paprika - 1 tsp
- Turmeric - 1/3 tsp
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Rosemary - 2 sprigs
Step by step cooking of baked potatoes with rosemary
1. Peel the potatoes, rinse, cut into equal pieces and dry with a paper towel if desired. At the same time, we warm up the oven to a temperature of 220 degrees.
2. Sprinkle potatoes with spices.
3. Peel and wash the garlic. Rub it on a fine grater and add it to a bowl to the potatoes. Season with vegetable oil.
4. According to the recipe for baked potatoes with rosemary, you need to stir them so that the spices and oil cover each bite.
5. Transfer the potatoes to a baking dish and sprinkle with rosemary needles.
6. Bake in the oven until tender 35-45 minutes. First, cover the dish with a lid or foil. And before turning off the lid, remove the lid so that the potatoes baked in the oven with rosemary are slightly browned. Bon Appetit!
See also video recipes:
1. Baked potatoes with rosemary
2. Perfect baked potatoes