Delicious, aromatic and deliciously healthy - roasted peanuts with honey. How to cook a wonderful dessert for a holiday or just like that, read in a step-by-step recipe with a photo. Video recipe.
- Step by step cooking roasted peanuts with honey
- Video recipe
Roasted peanuts covered with honey are a tasty and satisfying tea delicacy. Having started to eat a tasty treat, it is impossible to stop. The snack can be used as a standalone meal, paired with fresh fruit, or garnished with desserts. You can take roasted peanuts with you on the road, to work and school for a snack. Peanuts are not only a delicious and nutritious product, but they also bring great health benefits, especially when combined with honey. It contains significantly less fat than most types of nuts. It is rich in vitamins B and D, minerals, saturated and unsaturated amino acids. Legumes are rich in proteins that are easily digested and absorbed by the body. The raw material copes well with the problems of potency and the reproductive system. Therefore, peanuts must be regularly consumed by a strong half of humanity, especially in adulthood.
It is ideal to cook such a blank in summer, when honey is fresh, liquid and transparent. By winter, honey is often sugar-coated and hard. But there are some types of honey in which the sugar process is not so intense. This is acacia, chestnut and May, as well as honey collected in Greece. Linden honey can also be attributed to this category, but it does not have a liquid consistency, but a pasty one. If you have hard honey and you want to warm it up so that it becomes soft, then this should be done in a water bath so as not to overheat. It is important to remember that honey must not be heated above 40 ° C. Therefore, in no case bring it to transparency, it is enough that it only thaws a little. To prevent honey from becoming sugared, keep it in a room with room temperature, ideal conditions for sugaring are 10-15 ° C.
- Caloric content per 100 g - 440 kcal.
- Servings - 300 g
- Cooking time - 20 minutes
- Roasted peanuts - 300 g
- Vegetable oil - 0.5 tsp
- Honey - 1-1, 5 tablespoons
Step by step cooking roasted peanuts with honey, recipe with photo:
1. Pour unscented vegetable oil into a convenient deep container.
2. Add honey to the butter. If the honey is thick, then first melt it in a water bath to a liquid consistency.
3. Mix butter with honey with a spoon to get a homogeneous liquid mass.
4. Peanuts, peel and place in a bowl of honey. If the peanuts are raw, fry them in a clean, dry skillet. Then cool to room temperature. How to roast peanuts correctly, you can find a detailed recipe with a photo on the pages of the site using the search bar.
5. Stir the peanuts so that each kernel is covered with a honey glaze.
6. Place the peanuts on parchment paper with a thin layer of oil.
7. Spread the peanuts evenly in an even layer. Leave it to freeze in the fresh air or send it to the refrigerator. You can eat fried peanuts with honey after the honey has hardened. If you want the nuts to separate from each other, then distribute them on the parchment so that they do not touch.
See also a video recipe on how to cook peanuts in caramel - Georgian cuisine.