The most effective extreme diets: TOP-5. List of permitted and prohibited products, menus for every day, real reviews of those who have lost weight.
An extreme diet is a diet that will help you shed those extra pounds in no time. During the marathon diet, the daily amount of calories is reduced to a minimum, which allows you to almost instantly get rid of excess fat. Next on the most effective extreme diets.
What is Extreme Diet?
The Extreme Weight Loss Diet is perfect for experienced slimming people who want to lose a lot of pounds in a short time. The interval for the marathon diet varies from 2 days to a week, during which you can lose from 2 to 10 kg of excess weight.
The main feature of such a diet is a fundamental reduction in the calorie content of meals eaten per day. With a decrease in the daily caloric intake, the body begins to take energy from the fatty layers, and the person begins to lose weight.
Good to know! Exercise will help improve the outcome of an extreme diet. While losing weight, playing sports works even more efficiently. In addition, they will help keep the skin and the internal state of the body in good shape.
General rules of extreme diets for fast weight loss:
- Before starting a marathon diet, it will not hurt to cleanse the intestines with a fasting day.
- Do not forget about the water-salt balance of the body to prevent swelling. When cooking, it is best to use as little salt as possible and try to drink clean water.
- Since extreme diets involve a strict diet, the diet is often based on one product, while losing weight it is worth taking a vitamin-mineral complex.
- If during the diet the obsessive feeling of hunger does not disappear, you can have snacks: drink a glass of low-fat kefir, eat an apple, orange or a handful of nuts.
Eating an extreme diet is very difficult, so it is important to do it in a good mood and with full psychological readiness. Intensive calorie reduction and increased physical activity can cause stress, so it is better not to resort to this method of losing weight if you are not completely confident in your abilities. On a diet, it is important to avoid nervous situations, to monitor the quality of sleep. It is best spent on vacation or on weekends.
The benefits of extreme diets
- This is a very effective diet that will give results the very first day.
- The marathon diet will not only help to get rid of extra pounds, but also cleanse the body of various negative substances.
- During a strict diet, the stomach will decrease in volume, and you will get used to eating a small amount of food, which means that you will become full faster.
- Exercising on an extreme diet will have a positive effect on the general condition of the body and figure.
Cons of extreme diets
- A negative impact on health due to less intake of nutrients in the body, therefore they are rarely carried out and vitamins are added to the diet;
- Such a rigid diet can lead to general fatigue, weakness, and decreased ability to work.
Important! Extreme diets should not be used by people with serious illnesses, adolescents, pregnant and lactating women.
Permitted and prohibited foods on extreme diets
If you are new to extreme diets, then you can use their sparing options. In this case, a balanced diet is allowed, a gradual reduction in portion size to turn the usual regime into an extreme diet. Below is a list of permitted and prohibited foods for gentle weight loss.
- Lean meats. You can safely take chicken, rabbit, turkey and lean beef. Lean meat has a low calorie content, so it will easily saturate without harming your figure.
- Chicken eggs … An excellent source of animal fats and proteins. However, it is worth remembering that egg yolk is still high in calories. In order not to add extra calories to dishes, you can use only one protein during cooking.
- Lean fish. Another available source of protein and minerals important for the human body. Lean fish is worth choosing.
- Non-starchy vegetables and fruits … Favorite non-starchy and not very sweet vegetables and fruits are available for the diet - citrus fruits, apples, kiwi, pineapple, etc.
- Non-calorie drinks … Sweet soda and juices will have to be removed from the usual diet, replacing them with low-calorie ones or with a sweetener. You can also buy a sugar substitute separately and prepare meals with it, add it to tea or coffee.
- Porridge … Despite the fact that carbohydrates are demonized as a high-calorie element, they are still necessary for our body. Healthy complex carbohydrates are found, for example, in rice, oatmeal, buckwheat, and many other grains.
- Low-calorie dairy products … They definitely should not be removed from the diet for a long time, because they improve the work of the digestive system, and are also a source of protein. For a diet, you need to choose low-fat foods or with a low fat content - up to 2.5%.
- Nuts … A source of healthy vegetable fats. It is important to remember that they are high in calories, so you can afford a little of them, but a handful of your favorite nuts as a snack will not hurt your figure.
- Sugar … It has a high energy value and is found in many well-known products. In order not to tempt yourself with extra calories, it is better to exclude various sweets from the diet, including pure sugar. Replacing it is very easy with any no-calorie sweetener.
- Flour … Baking is a treasure trove of fast carbohydrates that are instantly converted into energy, reawakening the appetite. Considering that one bun contains about 500 calories, it is not advisable to eat them.
- Fatty foods … In second place in terms of high calorie content after carbohydrates is fat. All cooking products should be selected according to the amount of fat: the less the better.
- Starchy vegetables. A lot of starch, and, accordingly, carbohydrates, contains well-known potatoes. Although we are accustomed to eating it often, it does not carry much health benefits, but it can very much harm the figure.
- Starchy fruits. This includes everyone's favorite banana. This does not mean that you should not eat it at all, but it is important to remember that it contains a lot of calories.
- Alcohol … This is a real energy evil, which also awakens the appetite. It is high in calories, especially strong. In order not to break off the diet, it is better to remove alcohol from the diet.
- Sauces. Purchased sauces are strictly prohibited. But you can cook homemade. Mayonnaise can be made with natural, low-fat yogurt and mustard, while ketchup can be made with fresh tomatoes, garlic, and herbs.
- Butter … A product that can be left in the diet, but with caution. One teaspoon of oil contains almost 50 calories - just imagine how much you can pour it into a salad. Therefore, the oil must be tightly controlled.
- fried food … Due attention should be paid to cooking. Fried food in oil is prohibited. You can use a nonstick skillet, but it is easier and more convenient to steam, oven, or boil food.
- Fast food … Needless to say, any kind of fast food is prohibited on the diet. It's a quick, heavy meal designed to be satiated instantly. It contains a huge amount of calories and is not healthy at all.
See also the list of prohibited foods on a carbohydrate-free diet.
TOP 5 best extreme diets
Extreme diets are only suitable for people in excellent health who are confident they can tolerate such a diet. If you are one of them, we present you the TOP-5 of the most extreme diets.
This diet is suitable for people with good health and excellent stomach conditions. In no case should it be carried out by those who have stomach diseases or high acidity. Remember, health comes first.
There are two options for the lemon diet - strict and soft. The first case requires the use of a lemon drink. To prepare it, you need to take 7 lemons, squeeze the juice out of them and mix with a tablespoon of honey, dilute with 1.5 liters of water. This drink should be drunk throughout the day. Any snacks are prohibited. They carry out such a diet for 2 days - during this period, you can get rid of 4 kg of excess weight.
The gentle diet offers a balanced diet with gradually reducing food in the diet and replacing it with lemon juice. Lemon juice is diluted in warm water and drunk on an empty stomach. Every day you can replace their usual drinks and gradually - meals. In order not to damage the enamel of the teeth with citric acid, you should rinse your mouth with a weak solution of soda after taking the drink.
Features of the use of lemon drink:
|1 day||Juice of 1 lemon, diluted in a glass of water|
|2nd day||Juice of 2 lemons, diluted in 2 glasses of water|
|3-6 day||Juice of 3 lemons, diluted in 3 glasses of water, etc.|
|Day 7||During the day, only the juice of 3 lemons is allowed, diluted in 3 liters of water, with the addition of a spoonful of honey|
|8-14 days||Juice of 6 lemons, diluted in 6 glasses of water, etc., plus the gradual return of permitted foods to the diet|
The watermelon diet is another of the most effective on our list. Allows you to get rid of 10 kg of excess weight in just a week. Like other extreme diets, it has two options - strict and gentle.
The strict version of the watermelon diet lasts 1-2 days. During this time, you can only eat this striped berry. It is easy to calculate the rate of watermelon - 1 kg of pulp per 10 kg of weight. This diet is ideal for fasting days.
To get rid of 10 kg, you should pay attention to the extreme watermelon diet menu for a week:
|1 day||Oatmeal on water with fruit||A couple of slices of watermelon||Vegetable salad||A couple of slices of watermelon||500 g watermelon pulp|
|2nd day||A cup of tea with sugar substitute||A couple of slices of watermelon||Baked beef steak and vegetable salad||A couple of slices of watermelon||500 g watermelon pulp|
|Day 3||Oatmeal on water with nuts||A couple of slices of watermelon||Baked Lean Fish with Vegetables||A couple of slices of watermelon||500 g watermelon pulp|
|4th day||Boiled egg||A couple of slices of watermelon||Boiled chicken breast and vegetable salad||A couple of slices of watermelon||500 g watermelon pulp|
|Day 5||A cup of low fat cottage cheese with nuts||A couple of slices of watermelon||Baked beef steak and vegetable salad||A couple of slices of watermelon||500 g watermelon pulp|
|6th day||Cup of coffee with sugar substitute||A couple of slices of watermelon||Baked Lean Fish with Vegetables||A couple of slices of watermelon||500 g watermelon pulp|
|Day 7||Buckwheat with skim milk||A couple of slices of watermelon||Boiled turkey and vegetable salad||A couple of slices of watermelon||500 g watermelon pulp|
Important! Dinner should be at least 3 hours before bedtime.
The cucumber diet attracts with its cheapness and simplicity. Just like watermelon, it can be used as a fasting day. Cucumber is a very attractive product for losing weight, because it consists almost entirely of water and contains only 15 kilocalories per 100 g of product.
A strict diet option involves eating only cucumbers for 1-2 days. You can eat them as much as you want - even with a strong desire, it is impossible to gain excess weight.
Next is the menu of the extreme cucumber diet for 5 days:
|1 day||A serving of tea or coffee with sweetener||A couple of cucumbers and a whole grain bread||Cucumber, radish, apple and carrot salad||Favorite fruit or cucumber||Cucumber salad with herbs and a little olive oil|
|2nd day||A serving of tea or coffee with sweetener||A couple of cucumbers and a whole grain bread||Boiled rice, a slice of low-fat cheese, cucumber||Favorite fruit or cucumber||Cucumber salad with herbs and a little olive oil|
|Day 3||A serving of tea or coffee with sweetener||A couple of cucumbers and a whole grain bread||Cucumber, radish, apple and carrot salad||Favorite fruit or cucumber||Cucumber salad with herbs and a little olive oil|
|4th day||A serving of tea or coffee with sweetener||A couple of cucumbers and a whole grain bread||Boiled rice, a slice of low-fat cheese, cucumber||Favorite fruit or cucumber||Cucumber salad with herbs and a little olive oil|
|Day 5||A serving of tea or coffee with sweetener||A couple of cucumbers and a whole grain bread||Cucumber, radish, apple and carrot salad||Favorite fruit or cucumber||Cucumber salad with herbs and a little olive oil|
Good to know! On a cucumber diet, an average of 1.5 kg of excess weight per day is consumed. This is due to the ability of this vegetable to break down fats in the body.
The rice diet is the most benign of the extreme diets. It can be used relatively often without experiencing any negative consequences. This is because:
- Rice is a carbohydrate product, therefore it saturates quickly and for a long time.
- It contains many substances useful for the body.
- Groats contain fiber, which removes toxins from the body.
In this case, it is best to use brown rice in cooking. This is the true color of the product and turns white when sanded. This process deprives it of most of its nutrients, so it is preferable to buy brown.
You should also pay attention to the correct preparation of rice. Groats need to be prepared in the evening, pouring 200-250 g of washed rice with water. The next day, you can cook dishes from it.
Sample menu for an extreme rice diet for 3 days:
|1 day||Boiled rice with grated apple and lemon zest||Vegetable broth, boiled rice with herbs and vegetable salad||Vegetable salad and boiled rice with carrots|
|2nd day||Boiled rice with herbs and a spoonful of natural yogurt, orange||Vegetable broth, boiled rice with herbs and a cup of green tea||Boiled rice with steamed vegetables|
|Day 3||Boiled rice with cinnamon and grapefruit||Vegetable broth, boiled rice with mushrooms, cucumber salad, a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice||Vegetable broth with boiled rice, steamed broccoli and a cup of green tea|
The chicken diet is very attractive for those who cannot live without meat. Chicken is one of the popular lean foods that are often used for weight loss. Skinless chicken meat contains only about 5% fat, and the total calorie content of 100 g of the product is about 100 kilocalories. It contains a lot of animal protein, quickly saturates, speeds up metabolism and has fat burning ability.
Chicken extreme diet exists in two versions - express and for a week.
Features of express weight loss:
- within 3 days it is allowed to eat only boiled chicken meat;
- 6 meals a day;
- the volume of one meal is 100-130 g of boiled chicken meat;
- it is allowed to drink any non-nutritive drinks, for example, tea or coffee.
For 3 days of such a diet, you can get rid of 3-5 kilograms of excess weight.
Extreme chicken diet menu for the week:
|1 day||Divide 500 g of boiled chicken and 400 g of boiled rice into 5-6 meals during the day, before going to bed - a glass of low-fat kefir|
|2nd day||400 g chicken and 500 g fresh pineapple divided into 5-6 meals throughout the day|
|3-5 day||500 g of boiled chicken meat, 200 g of fresh cabbage, carrots and 4 apples, spread over 5-6 meals during the day|
|6th day||700 g chicken, fresh herbs and vegetables to taste|
|Day 7||Any of the previous options you liked|
On a chicken diet, it is allowed to consume non-nutritive drinks, such as tea or coffee, various low-calorie foods, which will have little effect on the result of losing weight. For example, citrus fruits, apples, cucumbers, etc.
Important! Strict extreme diets should be done no more than once every six months. Gentle - once every 3 months.
Real reviews of extreme diets
Many losing weight resort to this technique in order to quickly get rid of extra pounds. Reviews of extreme diets are generally positive.
Lilia, 26 years old
On a weekly meal of one boiled chicken, I lost 10 kg. For me, this is the most optimal diet that helps to lose a lot of excess weight at once. I can't live without meat at all. The diet was as follows: in the morning - coffee without sugar, for lunch and dinner - chicken with vegetables. There was no hunger, but the weight was gone, the result, as for me, is excellent.
Maria, 35 years old
I tried the lemon diet, but for me personally, it will go as a fasting day. This is practically a hunger strike, because, count, only one water and you drink. But it removes excess weight quickly.
Larisa, 29 years old
I tried the delicious watermelon diet, it is one of my favorites. Whenever possible, I do either fasting days on a watermelon, or an express diet. Once every six months, I sit on a watermelon diet for a week, it perfectly removes kilograms. Recommend!
What is an extreme diet - watch the video: